He Solidarity income began to be given in Colombia with the objective of providing help to the most vulnerable families who are in extreme poverty, therefore, the Department of Social Prosperity He gave this subsidy until the end of 2022 and this support was part of the Shock Plan Against Hunger. However, many wonder if it will continue to be paid in 2023. Review all the details in this note and find out if you are a beneficiary of the subsidy, as well as if it continues to be paid in the country.
In a press conference, the director of Social Prosperity, Cielo Rusinque, reported on the payment corresponding to the Shock Plan Against Hunger. This project was designed by the National Government, which begins with the extraordinary transfer of 500 thousand pesos. Find out if you are one of the beneficiaries in the following lines.
When do they pay the 2023 Solidarity Income?
The National Government of Colombia has not announced a new Solidarity Income subsidy for this 2023. The current president Gustavo Petro confirmed that this support will no longer be provided in this new year and recognized that there is a lack of resources to continue with the bonds in this new year, but will look for a way to continue watching over Colombian families.
In this sense, you must take into account that this subsidy is no longer available, since the last delivery date was in December of last year as part of its Shock Plan Against Hunger for the beneficiaries of the Solidarity Income, and until the second week of January 2023 for other subsidies. You must wait for a new notice from the Government or Social Prosperity, the entity in charge of social programs, to find out more details if this support will continue to be provided.
How to check if I am a beneficiary of the Solidarity Income?
- Enter solidary income.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click the SIGN UP button located at the top right of the page.
- In the Digital Citizen Authentication service, log in with your ID number if you are already registered or go to REGISTER HERE.
- In the TYPE OF ACCESS, select REGISTRATION WITH IDENTITY DOCUMENT and continue with the process.
- Once you are registered, enter the program page again and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- Upon entering the system, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Check the data and close the window.
- Click on the CHECK TURNS AND BENEFICIARIES button. Finally, a window will appear with the information related to your household (if you are a beneficiary, household status, etc.).
Zero Hunger, Bonus 500 thousand pesos in Colombia
The Department of Social Prosperity implemented the extraordinary bonus, Zero Hunger. According to the program and modality, the beneficiaries were: new households belonging to group A of Sisbén IV that did not receive any aid from the State, beneficiaries of Solidarity Income belonging to group A of Sisbén IV, households participating in Families in Action headed by women and with children and girls under the age of 6, and Jóvenes en Acción participants who are mothers who are heads of household, with children under the age of 6 who meet the requirements.
President Gustavo Petro indicated that for this 2023 he seeks to benefit mothers who are heads of household with a bonus of $500,000 per month, however, the specific details of the proposal have not been known.