Among the most used mobile devices currently are iphoneThis is because they have a wide variety of innovative functions to satisfy the needs of users, in addition to having different security and data protection systems.
However, it is likely that this smartphone has some errors, such as the case that the applications close on their own, even if you have not done anything that causes this problem, so it can cause you more than one discomfort if you are going through this.
Although there are some factors that can cause this annoying situation on your mobile, in SPORTS We share 5 possible solutions that will help you rule out the error. To do this, follow the instructions given below to the letter.
What to do when apps close by themselves on iPhone
If you are having trouble using apps on your iPhone as they close by themselves, you can try the following tricks to fix the problem:
- There may be a momentary system error, so you can try rebooting your mobile device once to fix any issues.
- Another option that you can try is to update your operating system, for this you just have to go to “Settings”, followed by the “General” alternative and finally “Software update”.
- If you notice this happening with some apps, uninstall and reinstall them to see if this improves the problem, as it may be a bug for these apps only.
- You also have the option to update the applications that work badly, this possibly because they need some maintenance by the company to which they belong.
- In the event that you have tried everything and still have the same difficulty, you can restore your iPhone to how it came from the factory; however, try to store your important information in the cloud or external element so that you lose your data.
How to block calls from a contact on iPhone
We share a series of steps that you can follow to prevent a particular number from calling you on your iPhone.
- From your iPhone, access the “Settings” app.
- Then, choose the “Phone” option.
- After this, select “Call blocking and identification”.
- Among the available alternatives, choose “Block contact”.