WhatsApp It is one of the applications that many like to use to be able to chat with everyone. The app is used a lot by young people and they want to have a series of functions such as the possibility of changing the entire color of the platform.
However, in recent days the professional dinosaur, created by artificial intelligence, is causing a sensation and that is why today in Depor we will teach you how to create yours so that you can show it off in WhatsApp or on social networks like Instagram or Facebook.
Of course, you must have a Discord account or wait for someone else to design it for you in case you do not want to log in. Follow all the steps.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does “520” mean in your conversations
- The first thing will be to enter this Instagram profile.
- Is called AI Dreams and has many photos of professional dinosaurs.
- There you just have to capture the one you like the most or that resembles your profession and share it on WhatsApp.
- If it is not found, you can leave a comment for the user to make your own personalized.
- Now if you don’t want to wait too long, you can go to this website from your cell phone: https://midjourney.com
- In it you must press “Join the beta”.
- After that you must log in with your Discord account. If you do not have it, you must create one to continue with the other steps.
- In the small search engine on the left you must write the word: newbies125.
- Now you will see a down arrow and a “+” symbol. Click on it and you must write: / imagine
- At that moment it will show you: /imagine (prompt__)
- Within the parentheses you must write the characteristics of your dinosaur. Remember that you must do it in English: mini dino, black shirt, reading the newspaper in the street.
- Click on “Enter” and wait for the application to do the job. Do not close the page until it is 100% loaded.
- When it is finished you will be able to see your professional dinosaur ready to be able to share it on WhatsApp.
This is the meaning “1437” in WhatsApp
The 1437 message is nothing more than a message that the youngest are using to express their love, if that does not give you a clue, you just have to know that 1437 means “I love you forever” or “I love you forever”.
Specifically, the number 1 is the “I”, the number 4 is “Love”, the number 3 means “You” and the number 7 means “Forever”, so now you know, if someone sends you a message with the number 1437, what he is trying to tell you is “I love you forever”.
On the other hand, if he only sends you 143, what the person who sent the message wants to communicate is the phrase “I love you”. What do you think? Would you send 1437 to your children, nephews or the smallest of the house? Also, here are some points that you can consider every time you remember this article.
Why do you get WhatsApp messages only when you open the app?
- In order to solve this common error in WhatsApp, it is necessary to go to the Settings of our smartphone.
- Then there we must go to Applications.
- At that moment we go to WhatsApp.
- We simply have to press the “Stop” button.