It is increasingly common for children at home to be exposed to all kinds of information on the Internet, especially with the wide variety of online applications and video games available on mobile devices, such as iphone.
However, if you do not want them to be exposed to dangerous information or make unnecessary purchases on the web, it is possible to create an Apple ID account to know what your children do and grant the necessary permissions every time they want to do something that requires supervision.
In this sense, Apple ID will send a request to the family representative to notify that the minor wants to download an application, buy an item online or more actions within the iPhone. That is why, in SPORTSwe share a guide for you to create an Apple ID for your children.
LOOK: Trick to change WhatsApp to night mode from an iPhone
How to create an Apple ID for your children
As established by Apple, it is not possible for children under 13 years of age to create an Apple ID for themselves; however, it is possible to do if you are the representative of the family. Here we show you how to achieve it.
- From your iPhone, go to the Settings app.
- Among the available options, select Family.
- Then, click on the Add member button.
- Now, tap on Create a child account.
- After this, click Continue.
- Next, place the name and date of birth of your daughter or son.
- Keep in mind that these data must be correct, since they cannot be modified.
- Finish setting up the Apple ID account, according to the steps that will appear.
- Finally, put your son or daughter’s email and that’s it.
How to expel water from iPhone with a shortcut
If your iPhone fell into water and you’re worried about it getting damaged, we’re sharing a shortcut for the Water Eject app to make it emit internal vibrations and thus remove liquid waste. Follow the step by step.
- What you first need to do is download a shortcut that will allow you to remove water from the iPhone.
- To do this, go to this link to start the installation.
- After this, the application will be stored in the Shortcuts section.
- Then, access this shortcut and activate it.
- Once this is done, you will have the option to increase the intensity of the vibration.
- Now, all you have to do is wait a few minutes while the water comes out of the iPhone.
- Let your iPhone dry for a while and then you can use it normally again.
From this, every time your iPhone gets wet, all you have to do is activate this practical shortcut and that’s it, you won’t have to worry anymore or use complicated tricks.
What to do if the iPhone does not charge?
There are many reasons that cause iPhones to not charge correctly. Here we share some possible reasons.
- One of the most probable causes is that the USB cable is broken, please try another one, if your iPhone charges normally, then you need to change the cable.
- Another option is that the outlet you usually use is not working well, so you need to plug your smartphone somewhere else to make sure your device continues to work.
- Based on the above, if the outlet you are using is not working, you can connect your iPhone to your computer and charge it that way via the USB cable.
- If the problem persists, there may be a system error in your mobile device. Given this, turn it off, wait a few minutes and turn it back on.
- Also, the iPhone charging port is probably faulty or dirty, if the latter make sure to gently blow some compressed air to remove the dust.
- If you have already tried everything and your iPhone still does not charge, it is possible that the battery life cycle is at the limit. Given this, the only option is to change the device and recover all your data through iCloud.