Index hide1 Improving your engagement on Twitter might just require a little push. Therefore, here are 5 tools that you can use to achieve it.2 Engagement could be defined as the level of commitment that users and consumers have towards a brand, following the principles of brand love or love for the brand.3 User interactions on social networks could be the key to determining if your efforts are paying off, as well as knowing how they are valuing your brand.
Improving your engagement on Twitter might just require a little push. Therefore, here are 5 tools that you can use to achieve it.
Engagement could be defined as the level of commitment that users and consumers have towards a brand, following the principles of brand love or love for the brand.
There are many ways to get your customers and followers on Twitter to develop the brand love you want so much, for this reason and to improve your engagement, here are 5 tools that you should take into account.
What is engagement?
Today, social media users are overwhelmed by the sheer number of messages they read every day. On many occasions, it could be said that the obtundation is so great that the information they read is not processed in an optimal way.
Therefore, it is natural that, in the same way that they quickly find some type of information, they discard it just as quickly. This does represent a problem for marketing in general, since users tend to categorically reject everything that is tried to be sold to them. However, that doesn’t mean they can’t be consumers and buyers of marketing. For this reason, engagement is so important, because it would seek to solve this and other problems.
Engagement is defined as the marketing strategy that responds to the creation of ingenious content, whose objective is to engage people, customers and followers with the brand and create meaningful interactions over time.
The aspects that are considered in engagement are the constant interaction of users, the trust they have in the product and, above all, how they empathize with the brand’s values, in other words, identification.
What is sought when improving engagement is not only to reinforce trust with the client or consumer, but also to generate brand love or “love for the brand”; With this, the communication between the followers and the brand would seek to be efficient, generating a bond of trust based directly on the experiences that it offers them.
Although this sounds ideal and even almost obvious, the truth is that it is not something easy to achieve, since it is a constant search for positioning, attention to detail, multitask and efficient operations, whose purpose would be mainly to build a responsible and safe relationship with the consumer.
Social networks have forever transformed the way in which the concept of “engagement” is understood, since it can, for the first time, be measured through specific tools. In other words, what was apparently impossible to measure can now yield concrete numbers, real positions.
For this reason, it is essential to consider these tools if what you are looking for is to improve engagement, because what social networks show you is what your followers think in real time, without having to wait to see how consumers reacted through the known quarterly reports.
Twitter, in this case, is an incredible tool in itself that will allow you to stimulate the growth of engagement, and thus devise strategies based on the metrics and indicators that have been thrown on your brand.
How to improve engagement on Twitter?
Twitter is one of the most important social networks to measure the engagement of customers and consumers, because just by typing the keywords, you can know what consumers think about your brand and, not only that, in case a of your strategies have already worked previously, or on the contrary, that none have worked, you will be able to know depending on the way in which users are expressing themselves.
That’s the magic of Twitter, that with a little help, it can tell us everything our customers expect from us. Therefore, here we show 5 tools that you should use to improve your engagement.
5 tools you need to improve your engagement on Twitter
- Twitter Analytics.This tool shows you important data about your profile, such as who visits your account, what your mentions have been, how many followers you have, as well as the reach and interaction of all your tweets; at the same time, it shares some data about your followers, such as where they are following you from, how they interact with other accounts and what their attitude is towards trends; added to this, section your audiences depending on everything mentioned above; It also offers you viewing metrics for your videos and engagement rate.
- Buffer. This measurement tool is one of the most used by content creators, companies and “tweetstars”, due to its efficiency when it comes to showing how many interactions and clicks a shared tweet receives. With this you can know what kind of posts your followers enjoy reading much faster. In addition, it has a knowledge area to analyze data about your followers and the way they interact with your account. In addition, publications can be scheduled from this tool. And the best thing is that, although there is a paid version, it can still be used for free.
- clear. What makes this brand special is the collection of more than 500 million profiles it contains, divided by 60 thousand categories and interests. With it you can perform quick analysis on Twitter, about the type of influential content you have created, information about the number of followers, how many new followers you have gained and how many you have lost. As if that were not enough, it offers the possibility of finding the most influential users on Twitter (and other networks, it must be said), which will also give you the possibility of analyzing them, not to mention that with this tool it is possible to request a report of any analysis carried out, which you will receive in PDF format through your email.
- Twitonomy. This tool is mainly known for the possibility it gives you to compare your brand profile with that of other profiles similar to yours, that is, your competitors. This is achieved from a manual task, since you are the one in charge of adding the profiles that you want to compare with yours and the network will provide you with data that will surely be useful to you. In addition, it also offers you the possibility of knowing what your interaction statistics have been, as well as being able to track conversations on Twitter using keywords or user IDs. The possibility of feeling the performance through graphs and numerical statistics is an issue to consider, since you will also be able to know from where you are being more relevant and decide whether to focus on a market strategy that covers that area or decide, for the Otherwise, expand your domain to neighboring sectors.
- followerwonk. This tool offers you the possibility of finding, by keywords, influential people, as well as allowing you to sort lists by followers. This allows you to compare followers in order to know what their participation in the social network is and what their performance is based on the number of tweets they publish in a certain period or, which ones work on a recurring basis. It offers you, among other things in its free version, the possibility of knowing the number of users who are recurrently active on Twitter, in case you have less than 25 thousand followers.
These tools are some of the many that project the possibility of improving engagement for your brand through Twitter, so it would be worth considering if that is your goal.
“If you’re okay, take the lid off” Starbucks employee helps customer in danger