In Mexico, the gamer scene is very broad where this 2023 continues to grow. before that Endgame arrives, the most important video game magazine in Latin America and where your brand should be.
It can be reported that this sector in Mexico is positioned as one of the 10 most relevant markets globally, with 65.9 million gamers aged 6 and overan increase of 2.8 percent compared to 2021, in which a figure of 64.1 million was reached.
Likewise, the video game industry reached a market value in 2021 of approximately 198 thousand 500 million US dollars and, according to a Mordor Intelligence report, it is expected that by 2027 this will increase to about 141.6 million.
Those who participate:
- THE ORIGIN
- INTERNET SERVICE, importance in the gamer world
- THE BIG NAMES in THE VIDEO GAMES INDUSTRY (LATAM)
- E-SPORTS IN LATAM
- EVOLUTION OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY
- PANORAMA: HOW IS THE VIDEO GAMES INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA?
- THE BEST GAMING EVENTS IN LATAM
- TOURNAMENTS IN MEXICO
- POP CULTURE
- DEVELOPERS IN MEXICO
- INFOGRAPHIC • Map money in video games
- TECNOVIDA Gadget • Peripherals
- DALE PLAY places to play
- FROM THE GAME TO THE CINEMA
- GAMER TOURISM
- NEXT LEVEL Vintage / New Consoles
Between many more…
After the success obtained last year, we present you the second edition of Endgame, with themes, news and reports from experts in the field of gaming.
It reaches more than 11,500 subscribers to Merca2.0 magazine and 153,000 people to our newsletter.
If you want to participate with an ad write to email@example.com