Most people only care that their cell phone with operating system Android have a good camera to take very good quality pictures and post it on your favorite social networks, however, there is also another group that leaves this feature aside and focuses more on the reproduction quality of the videos they view on YouTube , Netflix, Google Chrome, etc. Would you like to know if your phone supports 4k content? From Depor we will tell you how to access this type of information immediately.
What is the 4K format? It is a type of resolution that is commonly used in digital cinema, its name is due to the fact that the horizontal resolution is 4096 pixels, which means that it increases the HD image definition (1080p) up to four times. 4k provides users with more defined and detailed images, but not every mobile device is capable of reproducing it, your screen must have 4K/UHD resolution.
LOOK: What to do when the GPS of your Android cell phone does not work?
How to know if your Android phone plays 4K videos?
- First, download the app “speed test” through the Android Google Play Store, you can get it quickly by clicking here.
- Now, open it and click on the “Next” > “Continue” button.
- The next step is to grant the necessary permissions to the application for it to operate without problems.
- Here press the tab called “Video”, this is located at the bottom.
- Automatically, Speedtest will begin to scan the screen of your smartphone to find out what is the maximum resolution that it can support.
- Remember that if 1080p appears, it only allows HD resolution, 1440p Full HD and 2160p 4K, it all depends on the brand, range and model of the smartphone.
The most popular applications that have their web version
- Facebook: is the most important social network of the last two decades. Its web platform is complete, since the version for browsers was created first, since it offers you exactly the same as in the mobile app. Here we leave you the direct access https://www.facebook.com/.
- WhatsApp: The most widely used instant messaging application in the world has up to three different versions: for mobile phones, computers and of course browsers. Access their website at https://web.whatsapp.com/.
- Twitter: This social network is considered one of the best options to know in real time what is the news or character that is trending around the world or your country, in addition, it has managed to build a High Quality Multiplatform “PWA”. https://twitter.com/?lang=en.
- TikTok: The short video platform already has millions of users and has earned a place in the suite of applications that most people download when they get a new phone. Enter the service of Chinese origin here.
- Tinder: when you want to meet people, Tinder is your best option, since it allows you to give a “Like” to the person you think is nice or nice, when both make a “Match”, a chat immediately opens for them to coordinate love dates or simply meetings to begin to form a friendship. Its web page is one of the simplest and most comfortable, access it in the following link.
- Spotify: It is a Swedish platform that provides music services, podcasts and digital videos, also, you have access to millions of songs from different genres such as: rock, salsa, cumbia, etc. Click to go to their website here.
- uber: as incredible as it may seem, uber It has its own website and even allows you to order a taxi and monitor it from your computer, laptop, tablet or cell phone.
The trick to free up RAM space on Android
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Settings” of your phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, look for and click on the section that says “Battery and device care”.
- Here you will see three sections: “Battery”, “Storage” and “RAM memory”, click on the latter.
- In this part you will see how much RAM your phone has and the amount you have consumed, for example: 2 GB / 4 GB in use, it means you are using 2 GB of the 4 GB that the smartphone has.
- Finally, to free up space and improve your computer’s performance, select the “Not recently used applications” option and tap the “Free up (+(x) GB)” button.
- Done, if you want you can restart the device to optimize it even more (optional).