the popular text “Rich father poor father” of Robert Kiyosakihas become a huge success and self-help bestseller for entrepreneurs looking to become millionaires.
This is not a book that presents a specific plan or a detailed guide on how to have financial health. Instead, it describes the personal and financial decisions a person makes throughout their lives.
This text by this financial expert talks about personal financial freedom and the proper use of money, based on the teachings that the author says he received from his rich dad.
So if you want to become a millionaire, one way to achieve it is by understanding the process and learning to invest like the richest. Here are some tips to achieve it.
Remember: “Passion builds businesses. Not fear.”
Keys from Robert Kiyosaki to build your fortune
Types of investors
The wealthy generally fall into one of three investor groups:
1. Sophisticated. Those who know tax, corporate and security laws, and use this knowledge to maximize profits while minimizing risk.
2. Internal. In addition to the knowledge of the sophisticated, they know and understand how to create and build assets by running their own successful businesses.
3. Finals. Those inside investors who create a business so successful that they manage to sell a portion of it to the public.
Three basic investments to get rich
Based on the type of investors, there are three things they invest their time and money into:
1. Education. They focus on developing the skills and mindset needed to be sophisticated investors.
2. Experience. They learn to build solid businesses, capable of operating without their direct involvement.
3. Generate excess money. They have multiple sources of income that cover your expenses and leave you a remainder to invest.