WhatsApp is an application belonging to Meta that consumes several gigabytes of your contracted data plan every day, not because of the messages and voice notes that you send or receive, but because of the download of multimedia files, such as: photographs, videos, documents Word, Excel, PDF, etc.
On this occasion, from Depor I will teach you how to correctly manage the gigabytes of your plan. How? simple, every month you will reset the “mobile data usage statistics”this way you will set a consumption limit and you will never be left without internet.
LOOK: What happens when you delete your WhatsApp account
As noted, in the section “Data usage” You will know how many gigabytes consumed by calls, downloading multimedia files, backup copies on Google Drive. messages and the publication or display of statuses.
Steps to reset mobile data usage statistics on WhatsApp
- First, open WhatsApp updated to its latest version.
- Now, press on the three dots icon located in the upper right corner > tap on “Settings”.
- The next step is to click on the “Storage and data” > “Data usage” sections.
- Here you will see the amount of gigabytes you spent in total, it also details the consumption of mobile data for uploading and downloading.
- Scroll down and click on “Reset statistics”.
- Finally, click on “Restart”.
These are the most common errors in WhatsApp
- Talk to strangers: Never respond to messages from an unknown or unregistered number, even worse if it is not identified in the greeting. Don’t add him either because he would access your profile photo, Info., name and description, likewise, he could be a thief, extortionist, kidnapper, etc.
- Use modified versions of the application: Tampered programs such as WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad and others are not 100% safe. If you download or update it from an unreliable page, there is a risk that you will install an APK infected with a virus, which would access your conversations and even financial information, thus stealing your savings in the bank. If Meta detects that you use a MOD it would also ban you temporarily or forever.
- Do not update: Many do not update the app because it usually weighs more and they fear running out of storage space. We recommend making a space because updates not only bring new tools, functions or solve bugs and errors, they also renew security patches to prevent you from being a victim of a possible cyber attack.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can continue trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?