One of the most practical functions of WhatsApp for iPhone is Quick Replies, which allows users to reply to messages instantly from the notification screen without opening the entire app.
Without a doubt, it is an easy and convenient way to have real-time conversations with your WhatsApp contacts without interrupting your daily tasks. In addition, quick replies can also help you maintain more privacy if you don’t want to open the entire chat.
In this way, you will prevent other people from knowing who you are chatting with and what your texts say. In that sense, since SPORTS We share two simple ways to make quick responses on WhatsApp from your iPhone. Pay attention.
LOOK: WhatsApp: so you can create a personalized avatar on the iPhone
Trick to make a quick response in WhatsApp from iPhone
To quickly reply to a message on WhatsApp on iPhone, follow these steps:
- First, you will have to receive a notification of a WhatsApp message.
- Now, swipe left on the message you want to reply to on the notification screen.
- After this, tap on Reply.
- Compose your response and tap Submit.
If you want to use quick replies within the WhatsApp application, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Touch and hold the message you want to reply to.
- Select Reply in the menu that will appear.
- Write your answer and click Send.
- The reply will be sent and appear in the conversation as a reply to that specific message,
With Quick Replies in WhatsApp, you can save time by quickly replying to important messages without having to open the full app.
How to be a WhatsApp beta tester on iOS?
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight on the App Store.
- When you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
- Remember that every time you enter the WhatsApp beta, it may take a while for the latest version to download.
These are the emoticons that your contacts could misinterpret
- Emoji of the like or thumb up: many use it to indicate that they like something or agree with someone, however, on certain occasions it turns out to be rude, provocative or aggressive. “It has great vibrations to shut your mouth. The thumbs up emoji communicates that you don’t know how to communicate and you think you know everything”, expressed the therapist in sentimental relationships, Jeff Guenther, for the medium minute one.