The line launched in November 2019 is the solution for hungry hair. A set of hair treatments with a 98% ingredients of natural origin from vegan formulas Made with coconut, soy and sunflower vegetable oils.
Each one is reinforced with a specific superfood for each need:
- Hair Food Bananaintense nutrition that leaves hair healthier.
Hair Food Banana | 390ML Intensive ultra nourishing mask 3 in 1 for dry hair
- Hair Food Papayaideal for treating damaged hair, restoring and repairing it.
Garnier Fructis Hair Food Repairing Papaya Mask for Damaged Hair – 390 ml
- Hair Food Macadamiaindicated for hair that is difficult to tame for a look defined, flexible and bright.
Hair Food Macadamia Mask – frizzy hair
- Hair Food Aloe Vera with a moisturizing effect, but which adds weight or a greasy sensation.
Fructis Hair Food Aloe Moisturizing Hair Mask Normal or fine hair 360 ml Garnier
- Hair Food Gojiwith important antioxidant properties, increases the shine of dyed hair.
Hair Food 3 in 1 Goji Mask for colored hair
- Hair Food Revitalizing Watermelonfor hungry and dull hair Revitalizes the hair fiber, provides weightless hydration and provides movement.
Garnier Fructis Hair Food Revitalizing Mask, Nourishes And Smoothes, For Dry Or Dull Hair, Vegan Formula, Without Silicones, 390 Ml, Watermelon, Banana
- Hair Food Cocoa Butterso that hungry curls are satisfied and regain their healthy appearance.
Garnier Hair Food Intensive Cocoa Butter Mask for curly hair
The secret of its success is in its price (they only cost 5.95 euros), yesu sensory ability (they all smell wonderful) and its three possible usesconditioner, mask or pre-shampoo treatment.
To use them as a conditioner, it is enough for them to rest on the hair for three minutes. To use as a mask, extend the application time to five minutes. And to use them as a treatment, put it on before washing on dry hair (you can wear it to the beach or pool, apply it at night or just ten minutes before washing it).
All masks are completed with shampoo and conditioner from the same range.
In addition, they are approved by the program Leaping Bunny of Cruelty Free Internationalin keeping with Garnier’s commitment to Green Beauty.
Photos | Garnier