Like Instagram with the Recap 2022, the acclaimed Spotify Wrapped, the Apple Music Replay and the version of BeReal, Steam released its own recap of the best of the past year for players, called Steam Replay..
Steam Replay 2022 is the annual summary created by Valve for its gaming service and which summarizes the activity of gamers in figures and graphs in the last 365 days.
According to the report published on the website of hard zonethe walkthrough offered by Steam shows cWhat are the titles you spent the most time on, the genres, the achievements with a small timeline that says how much you enjoyed it and the jumps in activity in several weeks.
With Steam Replay you will be able to put into numbers all the time you have dedicated to enjoying something on the platform, as well as the number of launches in which you only invested at least one minute of play.
How to watch your Steam Replay 2022
Steam Replay 2022 is available by default on the main store page. Players only need to scroll down a bit at home to see the full-width banner for the tool.
In the tally, you will be able to see exactly the following statistics:
- The most played title by total percentage of time spent and sessions.
- The complete number of pitches you played.
- The number of trophies and the number of games to which they have belonged.
- The video games you have spent the most time in specific categories.
- Your record of games played in fewer days.
- Percentage and number of games that are new of all the ones you have played in 2022.
- Percentage and number of classic games that are more than eight years old on Steam that you have launched from the app.
- Chart of most enjoyed genres.
- Breakdown of each of the games you’ve tried, with timelines to check how much you’ve invested in them within each month.