At the beginning of the year 2022, WhatsApp deployed a controversial tool called “View One Time”, which allows you to send images and videos that automatically disappear after the recipient has viewed them, they were not even stored in the internal folders of their smartphone, however, in that For some time, users could take screenshots and record the content of the files you shared, something that didn’t make sense.
After an update of the aforementioned instant messaging platform, it was possible to correct this counterproductive error of the “See only once” function, which means that now it is impossible to take a screenshot or record the screen of images or videos with a single display. On this occasion, from Depor we will also teach you how to send audio messages that play only once.
It is a new tool that WhatsApp is being developed so that you can share voice notes with the “View once” function, although in reality it would be “play only once”, however, remember that using a second device could record the audio content. In WhatsApp Web and Desktop it is impossible to see the photos and videos with the aforementioned option, since it makes sense because otherwise they would record everything with their main cell phone, so apparently these versions of the application will also prohibit listening to single-play audios.
The guide to send single playback audio on WhatsApp
- As it is a tool under development, it will first be tested in the Beta version of WhatsApp for Android
- Don’t worry, we will tell you how to get the trial program later, since the option will arrive in the next few days after a future update.
- It is not known if the option will only apply to MP3 files or also to the voice notes that you record from the messaging app, it is estimated that it will work in both.
- Without a doubt, this way you reinforce the privacy of what you want to say in an audio.
- It also reduces the risk that someone else can share your voice memo with other people.
How to download WhatsApp Beta for Android phones?
- Go to the Google Play Store Android and look for the app WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Click on the “Become a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it then access this link to go directly.
- Then, click on the “Become a verifier” section and you will already have the Beta.
Differences between Android WhatsApp and iPhone WhatsApp
- First of all we find that WhatsApp for iPhone has a dark mode that is much blacker than WhatsApp for Android that looks somewhat gray.
- We also have another detail, that in WhatsApp for iPhone the Settings menu is called Settings, while in WhatsApp for Android it is really called Settings.
- In the event that you want to protect your conversations, on iPhones you will only be allowed to use Face ID, on the other hand, on Androids you will have the option to unlock your chats with your fingerprint.
- One of the things that Google Assistant can’t do is call a person directly, something different happens with the iPhone, where just by telling Siri who to call, it will do it automatically.
- On the other hand, in the beta version of WhatsApp on the iPhone the new emojis are already available, while on Android you have to wait.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more WhatsApp notes in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?