Blocking unwanted calls on your iPhone is a quick and easy solution to avoid the hassle of numbers constantly calling you without your consent. The best thing is that you don’t need to install any external application or program to do it, since your mobile device comes integrated with a particular function.
This function will allow you to block only calls from the chosen contact, so you can receive text messages or even maintain communication in different messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, among other well-known ones.
Under this premise, if the contact is someone you know and you don’t want to get rid of their number, only blocking calls can be a fairly optimal and easy option to carry out. Therefore, in SPORTS We show you the step by step of this trick.
LOOK: iOS: what iPhone models will arrive in 2023?
How to block calls from a contact on iPhone
We share a series of steps that you can follow to prevent a particular number from calling you on your iPhone.
- From your iPhone, access the “Settings” app.
- Then, choose the “Phone” option.
- After this, select “Call blocking and identification”.
- Among the available alternatives, choose “Block contact”.
- Now, a list with all your contacts will appear.
- You will have to select the contact you want to block.
- Finally, go back to the main interface of your iPhone.
With these steps, you will no longer receive calls from the chosen contact without having to delete it.
How to create a WiFi network on iPhone
Creating a WiFi network can be quite necessary if someone you know needs to access the internet and does not have mobile data, therefore, we will explain what you should do in these cases.
- First, make sure you turn off your WiFi connection.
- Then, from your iPhone, go to the Settings app.
- Among the available alternatives, choose Personal Hotspot.
- Tap on this option to activate it.
- Now, click on Allow others to connect.
- Immediately, a WiFi network will be created with the name of your iPhone.
- Also, this WiFi network will have a password that you can change, if you think it is necessary.
- When you have done this, you will have the option to connect to your WiFi network from another device.
- To do this, just search for the name of your access point and enter the password.
- Finally, you can now share the internet with your friends, partner or members of your family.
In the event that you no longer wish to provide this hotspot, you just need to disable it in the iPhone Settings.
5 iPhone features you may not have known about
We have mentioned some tricks on the iPhone that you can use in a practical way that will help you with some basic functions. Pay attention.
- Drag and drop: Touch and hold an item until it starts to move, then with another finger, touch the other components you want to move and direct them to a new location.
- Using the volume button to take photos: While in the Camera app, you can use the iPhone’s volume buttons as a shutter option to take photos.