Elon Musk is one of the most outstanding characters in the influential world In which we live. His recent incursion as the new owner of Twitter increased his level of controversy, since each of his thoughts expressed on the social network goes against what is called “politically correct.”
That doesn’t take away from his intelligence and business skills. In addition to TwitterElon promotes the latest in space research technology, the mechanisms friendly to the environment with its electric cars of Tesla and it goes from strength to strength with starlink (Satellite Internet).
We cannot leave out your initiative with Neuralink, a company with which he intends to install chips in people’s brains. He is quite a brilliant mind of our century. We don’t know if he’s ever going to make it, but he says his intention is to live on Mars.
These types of eccentric comments, which in most cases end up complying, always make him stand out above the rest. And although it may seem crazy to many, Elon Musk is competing to be the richest man on the planet.
Therefore, based on a report from Urban Techno, let’s get to know seven phrases by Elon Musk that help us understand how he sees life. Perhaps doing the things he thinks will not help us increase our capital, but we will understand how his brain works in the face of everyday life.
Elon Musk Quotes
- The future of humanity is going to bifurcate in two directions: either it will become multi-planetary, or it will remain confined to one planet and there will probably be an extinction.
- Engineering is the closest thing to magic that exists in the world.
- Internet, sustainable energy and space exploration; Those are the 3 areas where I think humanity has the most opportunity to expand as a species.
- Work hard every hour while you’re awake, it’s what it takes to be successful if you’re starting a new venture.
- People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It’s important that people feel excited about coming to work in the morning and enjoying their work.
- We can’t keep burning coal in our power plants. Coal is also a finite resource. We must find alternatives, and it is a better idea to find alternatives before waiting until we run out of coal.
- Most people can learn much more than they think. They believe they are incapable without trying.