The time has come to dress up more than necessary and dust off our guest looks: the wedding season has begun and wanting to achieve the perfect styling depends (a lot) on the accessories. If you go to attend a daytime wedding and you want to wear a touchedhere are seven elegant options that will add savoir faire to the final look.
Less is more
With simplicity as their strong point, these designs have nothing but everything. The rule of less is more is fulfilled again with perfect designs to enhance the final look.
- Pamela Lazo by Mariquita Trasquilá, 30 euros.
- ascot headdress by Mariquita Trasquilá, 40 euros.
Feathers are always a good option
Large in size and without fear of what they will say, feathers are always a great companion. Elegance, originality and sobriety, these options will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Pamela Alventus from Mariquita Trasquilá, 60 euros.
- Pamela with goose feathers from Vinda, 55 euros.
The pamelas with flowers are capable of becoming the center of attention
Flowers are always a good option, and their presence in this type of hat adds classic originality. Mixing a variety of flowers, sizes and colors, the result is perfect for this accessory to take center stage.
- Pamela adorned with flowers in earth tones and Vinda paniculata,
- Pamela Lavender by Mariquita Trasquilá, 60 euros.
- Straw hat with a pink Vinda flower, 29.90 euros.
Main photo | Instagram @misscavallier
Photos | Mariquita Trasquila, Vinda