The new Lexus NX 350h is already on sale in Spain. The new generation of Lexus hybrid SUV arrives loaded with new features. The Business City trim level is set to play a key role. The reason? The relationship between the equipment and the price is decisive.
The new generation of Lexus NX is already on sale in Spain. The long-awaited renewal of one of the best hybrid SUVs that we can find in the European market is already a reality. It arrives loaded with very important news. Among them, a range that has been renewed. And although there are trim levels that are familiar to us, there is a new version that is called to concentrate a good part of the sales of this electrified SUV. Its about Business City finish.
The Lexus NX 350h Business City It is now available. The new NX 350h range is made up of the following finishes: Business, Business City, Executive, F Sport and Luxury. The Japanese firm already accepts orders and the first deliveries will take place soon.
The equipment of the new Lexus NX 350h Business City
It is true that the access model already available from a wide endowment. However, being located just one step above, the Business City version offers us a plus in terms of equipment and, more importantly, without having a very significant impact on the price. We list below the featured standard equipment What the new NX 350h Business City brings with it:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Bi-LED headlights
- LED fog lights
- Fabric upholstery
- E-Latch Electronic Door Opening System
- Lexus Link Connect infotainment system with 9.8-inch touchscreen
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Browser with real-time traffic information
- Voice assistant
- Remote updates
- Real-time traffic information
- Remote services and connected services: control of emergency lights, control of opening, closing of the doors, status of the doors, status of the lights, alarm, intrusion sensor, fuel consumption and mileage
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rear view camera
- Lexus Safety System + (LSS + 3) safety system
- Headlight washer
- Rain sensor and automatic lights on
- Heated and electrically adjustable and folding exterior rear view mirrors
- Tinted rear windows
- Longitudinal roof bars
- Adaptive cruise control and speed limiter
- Tire pressure sensor
- Driving mode selector
- Electric parking brake
- Multiple airbags (front, side and curtain)
- Double USB connection at the front and double USB connection for the rear seats
- DAB digital radio
- ECall emergency call system
- Height and depth adjustable leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel
- Two-zone automatic climate control
- Smart key
- Interior rear view mirror with anti-glare function
Hybrid mechanics (HEV) of the new Lexus NX 350h
In the bowels of the new NX 350h is a self-recharging hybrid powertrain in which a 2.5-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine is the great protagonist. It is accompanied by two electric motors and develops a total power of 242 hp. Lexus offers it in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations. At best you can complete the sprint from 0 to 100 km / h in 7.7 seconds.
A key component is the lithium-ion battery since thanks to it it can travel a small distance in all-electric mode. Being a hybrid car, the new NX sports the ECO environmental label of the DGT (General Directorate of Traffic) with all the mobility advantages that this entails. It is already a determining factor when buying a new car.
Lexus NX 350h Business City prices in Spain
Prices valid from July / 2021 without including discounts or other promotions
Lexus has decided to raise its bet on electrification with the new generation of the NX. And proof of this is that, in addition to keeping the traditional self-recharging hybrid mechanics in its portfolio, the brand has decided to go one step further and offer a plug-in hybrid motorization. It is the new Lexus NX 450h +.