It is important to note that the program Solidarity income It will not be in force in Colombia during 2023, as announced by the Government. Nevertheless, social prosperitya national entity, has reported that since the end of last year it began delivering a special subsidy to beneficiaries of social programs, as part of the Shock Plan against Hunger. Next, specifications will be offered on the payments that are currently being made, the requirements to be a recipient of these and the corresponding payment dates.
According to an official statement, the Shock Plan against Hunger has reached almost two million homes in Colombia. The National Government designed this project with the purpose of continuing to face the economic difficulties generated by the coronavirus pandemic. The measures adopted include the delivery of an additional monetary transfer of 500,000 pesos, which is being disbursed throughout the territory.
The granting of the additional supplement is extended to those who are beneficiaries of social programs such as Solidarity Income, Youth in Action and Families in Action. However, it is relevant to consider that there are certain requirements that must be met, which are detailed in the following paragraphs. We invite you to continue reading to determine if you meet the necessary criteria to access this subsidy.
Zero Hunger 2023: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Access the website solidary income.prosperidadsocial.gov.co.
- Select the SIGN UP button located at the top right of the page.
- Log in to the Digital Citizen Authentication service with your ID number if you are already registered, or select REGISTER HERE in the TYPE OF ACCESS option to continue with the registration process.
- After registering, go back to the program website and log in again (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- Once inside the system, a window will be displayed with the information of the registered user. Verify the information and close the corresponding window.
- Select the CHECK TURNS AND BENEFICIARIES button. Subsequently, a window will appear with relevant information about your household, such as its status and whether you are a beneficiary of the program, among other details.
When is Zero Hunger paid? Dates to receive the subsidy
- From December 7, the delivery of State subsidies (group A) began.
- Also from December 7, the Solidarity Income benefit was delivered to beneficiaries of group A of Sisbén IV who do not have a registered bank account.
- As of December 15, the allocation of the same benefit to banked beneficiaries of group A of Sisbén IV began.
- As of December 21, the benefit began to be delivered to participants of the Jóvenes en Acción program who completed cycle 6 in 2022.
- Finally, as of December 26, the transfer began to be delivered to households participating in the Familias en Acción program, specifically to parents with children under 6 years of age.
Requirements to access the Zero Hunger Bonus
- Being in level A of the Sisbén IV socioeconomic classification system.
- Being classified in group A of recipients of the Solidarity Income program.
- Being a single mother who heads a household and is enrolled in the Familias en Acción program, taking care of sons or daughters under the age of six.
- Being a single mother who heads a household and is a beneficiary of the Jóvenes en Acción program, taking care of sons or daughters under the age of six.