The legendary French studio QuanticDream, led by the always controversial David Cage, has been in the eye of the storm many times due to an alleged toxic culture within the company. The creators of Heavy Rain, Beyond: Dos Almas or Detroit: Become Human are ready to return to the correct path and have now published a release on its website telling some of the measures to be a “respectful, welcoming and supportive” studio. In this sense, and as part of the measures, Quantic Dream announces that it will bet on LGBT representation in its games. Below you will find some of the key points that the French company has made known.
- alliance with a LGBTQIA+ organization to advise on true representation of LGBTQIA+ characters, stories, and themes in their games. Training sessions and brainstorms have already started.
- Quantic Dream is committed to the Diversity Charter promoted by French organizations.
- The LGBTQIA+ community has nominated representatives to ensure that diverse voices and true representation they are involved in everything they do and that there is a diversity of viewpoints at all levels in the studio.
- They are (and will continue to) hire diverse talent.
- Employees from the LGBTQIA+ community have been present at the study since its creationincluding people with years of experience in positions of responsibility.
- They are welcoming the DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) to the leadership of the team, with a specific budget dedicated to this matter.
- More than 50% of its managers are womenincluding positions of responsibility such as production management, marketing or sales directors.
Star Wars Eclipse output window leaked
As it is, it seems that Quantic Dream is firmly working on making their studio a more diverse space. All this while the team continues to work on star wars eclipsean action adventure that will move away from the playable approach of the French company’s previous works and that, according to rumors, would be suffering some problems In its development.