Not only Tesla is coming to Mexico, Elon Musk’s SpaceX also has a job vacancy in Mexico. The aerospace company, which is headquartered in Hawthorne, California, has an attractive job in the country. Interested? We tell you the requirements and the position they are looking for.
Elon Musk has already seen Mexican talent and not only the new Gigafactory in Nuevo León, but also SpaceX is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Latin America. Specifically, it is in the business sales area of starlink. According to the SpaceX website these are the requirements and responsibilities of the position.
- Degree in Engineering or International Business
- Have more than 2 years of professional experience in business development or sales
- Fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese languages
- Live and have a work permit in Latin America
- Have a strong sales record, preferably in the satellite and telecommunications industry for business and government customers
- Orientation to results
- Analytical skills in commercial and technical issues
- Know enough about Starlink’s network infrastructure to communicate it to customers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external clients
It might interest you: Tesla Mexico plans to operate by the end of the year or early 2024
- Meet set revenue targets
- Identify business opportunities
- develop relationships
- sign agreements
- Identify and secure new business customers
- Travel 505 of your time to several Latin American countries
- Quarterly trips to SpaceX offices
Do you want to apply? Enter the link and learn in depth about the Starlink job vacancy for Mexico.
Entrepreneur.com We are the leading medium for Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs, with the most important news and content on startups and businesses.