Are you looking for a job in Canada? This could be your chance to get a job abroad. A Canadian company is looking for Mexicans to work in its plants fish processors Y seafood located in Quebec, New Brunswick Y New Foundland.
It is important to note that this job opportunity is open to candidates who only have a high school education and it is not necessary to know how to speak English or French. Keep reading to know more details about this job position.
What do I need to apply?
Before you must understand that the vacancy was published in the Employment Portal of the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare (STPS)so you have the advantage of being advised in your search and migration process to Canada.
These are the requirements they ask for:
- Academic level: Secondary/sec. technique
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a fish and shellfish plant worker. -DTX
- Knowledge(s) and tool(s):
- Fish and shellfish processing
- Skill(s) and Competency(s):
- Physical ability to perform repetitive tasks standing for long periods
- Adaptation to change
- Manual dexterity
- hand-eye coordination
- Physical ability to lift loads up to 25 kg
- continuous improvement
- Availability of the person:
- no need to travel
Tasks to do
- Production registration and classification
- Perform other processing
- Verify and record the organoleptic qualities of marine products (vitality, integrity, freshness, etc.)
- Flake the fish and condition fillets for wrapping and/or freezing
- Pack, weigh and stack finished products on pallets
- Unloading and loading of shellfish, molluscs and/or fish from trailers or fishing boats.
- Decorate lobster shell and remove meat to bag, can
- Measure and unload the ingredients in hoppers of the mixing and crushing machines that are used for the elaboration of products.
- Clean and adjust the machinery used, clean work areas to maintain hygiene and health standards.
- Brushing and descaling crabs
This job is full time, that is, from 9 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon. The hiring process is for the 2023 fishing season in the province companies Quebec, New Brunswick Y New Foundland.
What does the company offer?
- Rest break and time for refreshments
- Law benefits according to the province of destination
- medical expenses insurance
- overtime pay
- Fixed-term contract
The recruitment process lasts 2 weeks.
Are you interested in applying? You can access this link.
High level Team of young journalists whose objective is to explain the most relevant business, economy and finance news. We are passionate about telling stories and believe in citizen and service journalism.