- Next Block Expo, The Blockchain Festival of Europe will take place in Berlin on November 23-24, 2022.
- This event that seeks to become the largest Blockchain Festival in Europe consists of an event that brings together investors and experts in blockchain technology in one place with the aim of building the future of Web3.
- Topics to be covered during the event are Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Blockchain Gaming, Metaverse, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT), Fundraising and Investment, Scaling and Infrastructure, and Web3 Discovery.
Next Block Expo consists of a event that brings together investors and experts in Blockchain technology in one place with the aim of building the future of the Web3.
The event that seeks to become the largest Blockchain Festival in Europe will take place in Berlin on November 23 and 24, 2022. Specifically at Luckenwalder Str. 4-6, 10963 in Berlin, Germany.
Next Block Expo organizers expect more than 5,000 in-person participants, more than 100 sponsors and exhibitors, and more than 80 speakers. Additionally, they estimate that another 10,000 people will attend the event online.
Next Block will explore the following Web3 topics:
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi): Take control of your money.
- Blockchain Games: Redesigned game monetization
- Metaverse / Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT): Step into a new reality
- Fundraising and investment: Moving the markets
- Scaling and Infrastructure: Scaled for growth
- Discovery of Web3: Dive into a decentralized world
Who will be the speakers?
Since an important part of an event is the learning capacity offered to its participants, it is essential to know who will be the speakers from whom they can learn:
- Miko Matsumura – General Partner at gumi Cryptos Capital, a Silicon Valley investment fund with more than US$500 million in assets, including initial investments in OpenSea 1Inch Network, among others.
- Samuel Yim – Asia Business Leader / Deputy General Counsel at 1Inch Foundation.
- Kevin Beardsley – COO at XDEFI Technologies, XDEFI is a multi-chain crypto wallet.
- Laura K. Inamedinova – Founder & CEO at LKI Consulting, a B2B marketing agency focused on FinTech, Blockchain and SaaS. Her clients include: NordVPN Teams, Waves, Syntropy, Interactio, Watagraph, d.labs, and Nordstreet.
- Vijay Pravin Maharajan – Founder & CEO of bitsCrunch, a Blockchain Analytics company focused on protecting the NFT ecosystem, among others.
In accordance with Next Block Expothese are the reasons to participate in this event:
- Grow your network! Next Block Expo is developing an app that will enable smart matchmaking based on Artificial Intelligence.
- Find new projects and potential partners! You can present your project during the many side events that will take place or exhibit as a sponsor.
- Look for new Investment offers! You can come across high-potential projects in early stages and easily contact creators for investment deals.
- Learn! At Next Block Expo there will be a wide variety of educational content spread across workshops and panel discussions packed with experts.
How much is admission?
Participants will be able to purchase tickets to the Next Block Expo 2022 with a 35% discount until September 7, after which the price will increase.
To attend there are four types of tickets depending on the type of participant who attends and, of course, the price depends on it:
- Overall – $259
- Investor – $389
- Startup $516
- VIP – $1,624
If you want to know in more detail what each of the tickets includes, we invite you to review the official website of Next Block Expo 2022.
Do not miss any conference and check our calendar of crypto and blockchain events: