Apple continues to work on new updates for iOS 16.5prior to the official launch of iOS 17 that will give its first premises in June, so this time it has launched beta 3 of this version for the iphone so that users can test these improvements and new features.
As is known, since the first beta, some features that Apple would launch soon have been leaking, such as the Sports tab in Apple News or a new Siri option that can be activated with a voice command.
Now, after a short wait, users can finally enjoy various new improvements and alternatives on their iPhones. What are they about? then from SPORTS We explain what they are and how they are executed. Pay attention to the details.
What’s new in iOS 16.5 beta 3
Here we share what are the new features and improvements of the third beta of iOS 16.5.
- The recent update has brought software improvements, as well as fixes bugs found in previous betas.
- Through this patch, users have finally been able to see the new “Sports” tab of the Apple News app. As is known, here you can see content related to the teams of each match.
- Also, with this alternative, the multiple display function will be activated to see up to four transmissions of sports content.
- Finally, the option for Siri to record the iPhone screen by voice was added.
So far, these are the new features that users will be able to enjoy on their Apple mobile devices.
These are the iPhones that will not be able to install iOS 17
iOS 17 is close to arriving, so many are wondering which devices this version will no longer be able to update on. Although there are no exact indications from Apple itself, these are some suggestions from specialized pages on the subject.
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8Plus
- iPhone X
- fifth generation iPad
- iPad Pro 9.7″ first generation
- iPad Pro 12.9″ first generation
It should be noted that we will have to wait until June 5 to find out about the next official news from Apple through WWDC 2023.