Within an increasingly modern reality, the integration of technology into all daily aspects is almost inevitable, because it is through it that various tasks can be performed and automated; In addition, social distancing caused people to be more interested in comfort and well-being within the home, a reason that has allowed a considerable increase in construction projects. home automation. Now, netzhome gives you 7 reasons to integrate a smart plug into your home.
Netzhome tells you why integrate a smart plug in your home
According to what was pointed out by Digital Global Overview Report, the size of market of smart home in Mexico it ranged between 200 and 500 million pesos in 2021, it is also estimated that there are 2.5 million smart homes in the country.
Smart plugs can be conceived as equipment that allows any type of electrical device to be connected to the current; however, a smart plug like the one in netzhome, differs from the rest by having a wireless connection, in addition to being intelligent, it allows to identify the status of the devices and control the changes from an application installed on the phone.
- Consumption control: By having one plug smart homeyou can maintain more accurate control over the amount of energy consumed by each of the devices connected to the plug, an aspect that will allow you to maintain control of expenses and effective consumption.
- Automate energy control: By being able to program the passage of current, these devices allow you to automate tasks, such as turning on the coffee maker or programming the switching on of the television, by allowing the passage of current to the different devices at a specific time.
- Security: Smart plugs allow you to control the hours of operation of cameras and other surveillance sensors, by being able to specify the hours of operation only at specific times and occasions.
- Improve your stays in winter: During the winter season, the use of heaters and electric fireplaces is common, so these smart devices will allow you to light and acclimatize the rooms even hours before you get home.
- Replaces timers: By being able to program the flow or shutdown of electrical energy with these devices, smart plugs are perfect devices to replace the use of timers, allowing you to turn almost any appliance into a smart device.
- Parental control: Whether you are looking to limit the use of television or the internet connection, smart plugs can replace a parental control program, being able to control the hours in which the devices can work by cutting off the electricity network by default.
- Avoid carelessness: When leaving home, whether for vacation or a quick errand, various devices that consume large amounts of energy or can cause accidents, such as electric stoves and water heaters, can be left on, so power controls the flow of energy from the distance is effective.
Protect your road safety with this Netzhome product
Netzhome points out the importance of home automation in everyday life
Netzhome helps you protect your home with these smart devices
5 reasons to integrate Netzhome technology at home