In an unexpected turn of events, the creators of Subnautica presented during the last Gamescom 2022 a video game called moon breaker which has nothing to do with what one might have expected of them. Or put another way: they have changed adventure and survival for a turn-based strategy game. A game that you will be able to try for free this weekend.
To be more exact as to what we can expect from this title, and according to the official information offered by the studio on its website, moon breaker “It is a turn-based strategic board game simulation”, a classic miniature game but in digital format.
To this is added that the universe of the game has been created by the great Brandon Sanderssonthe popular science fiction and fantasy writer known worldwide for releasing twenty books a year of 3,000 pages each.
But let’s get down to business.
How to try Moonbreaker for free this weekend?
The matter has little mystery: moon breaker It’s coming out in early access on Steam on September 29, but before that it’s offering two free and open trials to all PC gamers who want to take a bite out of it:
- Playtest 1: September 9-11
- Playtest 2: September 16-18
(Times to be confirmed)
The steps to follow to access these tests could not be simpler:
- Enter your Steam account (if you don’t have one, you know, you’ll have to create one)
- Access the Moonbreaker tab
- Press the “Request access” button in the “Join Moonbreaker Playtest” section
- Confirm your request
- Ready to play as soon as the test opens its doors
What content can be tested?
During these tests moon breakerthis is what there will be at the content level:
- Access to the entire gamealthough some game systems and the store will be disabled.
- Immediate access to all Season 1 units and captains in playtests. Units and captains will be unlockable when early access to moon breaker on September 29.
- eye because all progress will be erased when these two tests are over, though the player skins will remain.
On the other hand, the study wanted to make it clear that due to the very nature of these tests, which are designed to push the servers to their limits, it is likely that there will be interruptions or emergency maintenance.
Lastly, they confirm that the localization and language support of the game are not definitive or representative of the Early Access launch experience.