Remember that candidates who have undergone a satisfactory Recruitment process become Ambassadors of your Brand by conviction!
Job openings look a lot like newspaper ads from years ago, humanize your Employer Brand!
Companies require talented candidates in their team and collaborators, they want to be part of competitive companies, how do we make that match?
We must retain the rejected candidates, remember that bad experiences can affect the reputation of our Employer Brand.
Benefits of managing the non-admitted in your recruitment:
- Candidate experience
- Better brand reputation
- They refer us to potential candidates
Many times you go to a job interview and then you never hear from the recruiter again, why?he companies, also untimely, can cut off communication with candidates and the answers are:
- The vacancy was filled through internal recruitment
- Vacancy frozen until further notice
- The vacancy was not authorized
Tips for managing your ineligible candidates:
- provide feedcack
What causes you frustration in the Recruitment Process?
Living a Recruitment Process is a set of experiences.
There are areas of opportunity, which can become annoying, has it happened to you? What do you propose?
- Track data to send CV
- Find interview address
- Reception/Surveillance attitude
- Waiting time for interview
- Lack of clarity in the process
- Lack of follow-up (3 weeks and they don’t tell me the status)
- Recruiter Attitude
Risks of not promoting Candidate Experience
Opportunity areas during the Recruitment Process generate negative experiences that have a negative impact on the results and indicators. Act proactively!
- Longer time to fill a vacancy, several months and a vacancy is not filled? Something is wrong!
- Bad work environment
- Low or no response from applicant candidates, would you apply again to a company where you were treated badly?
- Bad Brand Reputation, would you recommend a company where you were treated badly?
I suggest you read:
- 3 Characteristics of Ghost Recruiters
Thank you very much for reading me, share my column and cite the source! Follow me on networks, let’s talk! I will be delighted to interact with you: Nelli Aca, Candidate Consultant; Employee Experience/ Employee Centricity/ Social Recruiting/ Organizational and Cultural Transformation/ HR Disruptor/ Processes, policies and more: Linkedin ®Nelli AcaTwitter: @nelli_aca; Youtube: Nelli Aca