Now that the price increase in the foods It has impacted our pockets, from vegetables, meat and even dairy, many people are looking for options to stretch spending.
If you live in Mexico City and you are not yet included in the register of beneficiaries of Liconsa milk To receive your endowment, we tell you who you can ask for this benefit and what requirements you have to meet.
Who can request the Liconsa milk card?
They can join the Register of Beneficiaries of the Social Supply Program of milk all households with:
- Girls and/or boys from 6 months to 12 years of age
- Women from 13 to 15 years old
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Women from 45 to 59 years
- People with chronic illnesses
- People with disabilities
- Adults over 60 years of age
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, the steps to follow to have your card are:
- Consult the point of sale Liconsa milk closest to your home, day and hours of service.
- Go to the dairy on the day and time that the Social Promotion staff in charge attends.
- Deliver the respective documents (official identification, proof of address, birth certificate, CURP).
- If required, the interested party must provide socioeconomic information.
Those women who are pregnant or lactating can show a medical certificate or copy of the perinatal card and/or pregnancy control or another document issued by health institutions, where reference is made to the pregnancy (original and copy). Likewise, it is important to bring the birth certificate of the newborn (original and copy).
Consider that it is a free procedure.
High level Team of young journalists whose objective is to explain the most relevant business, economic and financial news. We are passionate about telling stories and believe in citizen and service journalism.