Eurocoinpay, the specialized application for the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, announced days ago the launch of its Mastercard crypto card in association with the American financial services entity.
This new card focused on the Spanish public will allow its holders to make their payments with funds in cryptocurrencies, in more than 90 million establishments in the European Union. The company, for its part, excited by the launch, has stated that with this new card for Spanish customers, the best way in which they make use of assets in daily life is used, and also a form of adoption and acceptance of cryptocurrencies. in society.
In this regard, it should be noted that Eurocoinpay is one of the companies in the cryptocurrency sector already registered and guaranteed by the Bank of Spainfor this reason they have emphasized to their customers that in order to use the card they must meet the requirements of Eurocoinpay and also pass Mastercard’s AML controls.
Disclaimer: The information and/or opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views or editorial line of Cointelegraph. The information set forth herein should not be taken as financial advice or investment recommendation. All investment and commercial movement involve risks and it is the responsibility of each person to do their due research before making an investment decision.
It may interest you:
- According to a study, Spaniards consider that cash continues to provide “great advantages”
- The BDZ Blockchain Expo and DeFi Congress will be held in Zaragoza, Spain
- September 23 Price Analysis: SPX, DXY, BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, SOL, DOGE, DOT
- Why is the cryptocurrency market down today?
- Report reveals that Spanish SMEs are more interested in payments with virtual cards
- Cardano upgrade Vasil is now live
- The Spanish National Federation of Digitization and Blockchain reaches a collaboration agreement with the European Blockchain Association
Investments in crypto assets are not regulated. They may not be suitable for retail investors and the full amount invested may be lost. The services or products offered are not aimed at or accessible to investors in Spain.