Kena Bridge of Spirits is celebrating its first anniversary and is celebrating with a huge update and its arrival on Steam. Find out everything In the note!
Anniversaries must be celebrated in a big way, and if it is a video game, the players will be the ones who receive the gift. This time it is about Kena: Bridge of Spirits, game that will receive a great update and the transfer to another library so that more people can enjoy this adventure.
The first thing to note is that Kena: Bridge of Spirits was released for PlayStation and PC only through the Epic Games Store. This will no longer be the case thanks to the addition of the title to Steam, where we can enjoy all the content of the game, from the old one to the latest update. All this will be available in a month, on September 27.
As for the playable content, users will be able to enjoy great additions, among which we find the addition of new hats. If this seems irrelevant to you, we leave you this note so you can see the importance of hats in the game. Otherwise, the update includes the following sections:
- New Game+: Start a new adventure after completing the game, booting up with all your skills, upgrades, and Rot, and face new combat encounters, challenges, and unique enemies.
- Spirit Guidance Trials – Hone your skills and unlock rewards with Spirit Guidance Trials including: wave defenses, obstacle courses, and the chance to face key boss fights over and over again.
- Outfits: Master the trials to unlock brand new outfits for Kena.
- Enchantment Stones – Discover Enchantment Stones that you can equip to provide different buffs and debuffs that will customize your playstyle.
- Improved Photo Mode: Includes more fun poses, unique lighting settings, and even a moving camera feature!
Kena Bridge of Spirits is the first game from Emer Laband since his arrival September 21, 2021, the title captivated many players. We hope that with the arrival Steam and this great updatethe anniversary of kena be big.