The iphone They present interesting functions so that users can perform certain activities more comfortably. Thus, this Apple mobile device presents a tool called theater mode that is capable of darkening the mobile screen and deactivating the sound of notifications.
In this way, you will be able to use your mobile device at any time without having to worry about noise or being distracted in situations where you need to concentrate. Likewise, theater mode brings benefits such as reduced battery consumption.
In this sense, you can activate it if you need to save battery, especially when you are in places where you are not allowed to plug in your mobile. Under this premise, in SPORTS We offer you the step by step so that you can carry out this trick in just moments.
LOOK: Trick to activate the location on the iPhone without accessing the internet
So you can activate the theater mode on the iPhone
Theater mode lets you turn off the screen and mute notifications or alerts to avoid distractions when you’re at the movies or theater. Here’s how to enable it.
- What you need to do first is to unlock your iPhone.
- After this, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center.
- Then, tap on the “Theater Mode” icon.
- Right away, you will notice that your iPhone screen will go dark.
- This will confirm that theater mode has been activated.
- Notifications will now be disabled while in theater mode.
Keep in mind that to activate theater mode your iPhone must have iOS version 11 or later installed.
Trick to activate the vibration mode on the iPhone
We provide you with a series of steps that you can follow to make your iPhone activate vibrate mode. Follow the instructions in detail.
- The first step is to open the Settings app from your iPhone.
- Among the alternatives, click on Sounds and vibration.
- This if you have an iPhone 7 or later models.
- In the event that you have an older iPhone model, tap on Settings.
- Then tap on Sounds.
- Once this is done, choose the options that allow your iPhone to vibrate when it is silent.
- Also, tap on the option to vibrate when the iPhone is on sound.
In this way, you will make sure that your mobile device always vibrates when a notification arrives or when you receive a call.
Five things you should know before buying an iPhone
If you’re thinking of buying an iPhone for the first time, there are a few things to keep in mind before purchasing.
- Compatibility: First of all, you need to make sure that the iPhone you are buying is compatible with your service provider and works in your country. Also check if the applications you use regularly can be used on your new mobile.
- Battery duration: check the battery life of the iPhone you plan to get, this in order to meet your daily needs. If you use your mobile phone frequently, you may want to go for a model that performs well.