The iphone They come integrated with several new features, such as enabling calls with automatic answers in situations that users cannot attend, due to being indisposed or for any other reason.
Through this function, people have the option of customizing some messages that indicate to the other user that they cannot answer for now. In this way, it is possible to avoid the constant calls that, in the long run, become difficult to tolerate.
To achieve this objective, it is not necessary to resort to third-party applications or install tools of dubious origin. In SPORTS We explain in detail the entire process that you must carry out. Take note.
LOOK: The Guide to Free Preorder Apple Music Classical on iPhone
How to Make Calls with Auto Answers on iPhone
When you can’t answer a call from your iPhone, we recommend activating an option that will answer for you automatically. Here we explain it to you:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Within the list of options, click on “Phone”.
- Now, select “Reply with message”, located in the “Calls” section.
- After this, choose one of the default messages.
- You can also choose “Create new message”, if what you want is to write a personalized text.
- Type the message you want to send when you can’t answer your iPhone.
- Finally, press the “Save” button in the upper right corner and you are done.
From now on, whenever you receive a call that you can’t take, touch the “Message” button on your iPhone screen to automatically send the text you have created for these occasions.
How to Activate Call Waiting on iPhone
In the event that you have a call on hold, we share how to activate this function on the iPhone.
- If you’re already in a conversation with someone and you receive a second call, you’ll see the “Call Waiting” option on your iPhone screen.
- After this, tap the “Call Waiting” option to stop the first call and answer the second.
- If you want to switch between calls, tap the “Hold and answer” button.
- This puts the second call on hold and returns you to the first.
- In the event that you want to end a call in progress, touch the “End call” button.
- To end both calls, select “End All Calls”.
It is important to note that the call waiting feature may vary depending on your mobile operator and plan. Be sure to check with your service provider if this alternative is available to you and if there are any additional costs associated with its use.
How to lock your personal photos on iPhone
If you want to prevent other people from seeing your private photos on iPhone, we’ll show you how to lock them in just a few moments.
- The first step is to open the “Photos” app on your iPhone.
- Then, select the photos you want to block.
- After this, click on the “Share” button, located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Once done, scroll down the share menu and tap on “Hide”.
- You will immediately be asked if you want to hide the photos.
- Tap on the “Hide photos” alternative.