Part of the practicality of any mobile device, such as iphoneis to be able to take it everywhere, either to make calls and keep in touch or simply to entertain ourselves with social networks, videos or more applications present on this smartphone.
However, this also causes the iPhone to gradually accumulate dust or dirt, especially in the charging port, which results in certain problems in its functionality or inconveniences when charging the smartphone.
Faced with this situation, since SPORTS We offer you a series of simple steps that you can carry out to clean the connection input of the iPhone or charging port, in this way, you will ensure that you keep your iOS cell phone for much longer.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to transfer your stickers to a new iPhone
How to clean the charging port of an iPhone
There are many ways to clean the charging port of an iPhone; however, we show you a practical way to achieve it and using items you have at home.
A quite feasible option is to use a wooden toothpick. Make sure it doesn’t have splinters, as they could get stuck inside the iPhone. Once you have the object, insert it into the charging port gently.
Now, move the toothpick in a circular way to remove any trace of dirt, be it dust or lint, which tends to accumulate mostly in these mobile devices. Repeat this action several times until nothing comes out anymore.
For further cleaning, you can use a microfiber cloth and place it on the surface of the wooden toothpick. You must re-enter it in the iPhone and redo the routine explained above. Immediately, you will notice that little by little no more dirt comes out.
Experts indicate that a more practical and safer way is to clean the iPhone’s charging port by means of compressed air; However, you do not always have this tool at home, so we leave it at your disposal.
How to take photos remotely on the iPhone from an Apple Watch
Before applying this trick, you need to sync both your iPhone with Apple Watch for it to work properly. Once this is done, follow the steps that we show you below.
- Place your iPhone on a tripod or stand that will hold it steady.
- Frame the shot so it pops out, according to your preferences.
- Now, on your Apple Watch, go to the Remote Camera app.
- This application is installed by default on the smart watch.
- After this, tap on the shutter-shaped icon on the Apple Watch screen.
- Immediately, your iPhone will take the photo from a distance.
- In the case you have activated the sound on the mobile, you will hear the sound of the shutter.
In this way, you can take all the photos you want without having to touch your iPhone, so it is quite practical.
How to see exactly how much battery you have left on the iPhone
With the arrival of iOS 16, new features were added to the iPhone, including being able to see the percentage of the iPhone battery. How to activate this function? Here we share the step by step.
- First, make sure you have iOS 16 on your iPhone.
- After this, enter the Settings app.
- Then, access the Battery section.
- Among the available options, enable the Battery percentage option.
- Now, go back to the main menu of your iPhone.
- At the top of the screen, you can see how much battery you have.
With these indications, you will no longer worry about not knowing exactly how much battery you have left available on your iPhone.