Absolutely crazy offer on Amazon on the iPad Air, 120 euros discount on one of the best tablets you can buy.
The iPad Air continues to drop in price on Amazon and right now it can be yours with a discount of almost 20%: 120 euros less in a wide range of colors. It is one of the most recommended iPads and this offer must be taken advantage of, never before has the iPad Air been so cheap on Amazon.
The official price set by Apple for the iPad Air is 649 euros, a very attractive price being almost the same as an iPad Pro. But now its price has plummeted to 529 euros on Amazon thanks to a completely irresistible offer that will only last a few hours.
The colors available at this price are Space Gray, Rose Gold and Silver. The Blue and Green colors are also discounted, but not as aggressive as the other shades.
IPad Air Specifications
The iPad Air has spectacular specs, one of the best processors on the market, a great design and perfect both to work with it and to play or watch series. It’s an iPad built to last for years to come, thanks to its spectacular specs and guaranteed Apple software updates.
This is the iPad Air:
- Premium aluminum design.
- 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone technology and wide color gamut (P3)
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine.
- 64 GB of internal storage.
- Touch ID on the lock button to securely identify yourself and use Apple Pay.
- 12MP rear camera and 7MP FaceTimeHD front camera.
- Available in silver, space gray, rose gold, green, and sky blue.
- Wide stereo sound.
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi Networks (6th Generation)
- Up to 10 hours of autonomy.
- USB-C connector to charge the iPad and connect accessories.
- MagicKeyboard, SmartKeyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation) support
By 529 euros the iPad Air is the best tablet you can buy. A cool design, an incredibly powerful processor, Touch ID, iPadOS, and everything else that makes iPad the best tablet on the market.
Related topics: Offers
This article suggests in a way objective and independent products and services that may be of interest to readers. When the user makes a purchase through the specific links that appear in this news, iPadizate receives a commission.
Follow us on Facebook ipadizate.blog