The Hyundai i20 has released the 30th Anniversary special edition. A version with which Hyundai commemorates its 30 years of presence in the Spanish market. It is based on the N Line finish. It stands out for its sporty exterior and interior design, and for its extensive equipment.
hyundai is celebrating 30 years of presence in the Spanish market in style. The South Korean brand has created a very interesting special edition that it is extending to a large part of its range. It’s about the 30th Anniversary special edition. A version that now debuts the Hyundai i20. The new Hyundai i20 N Line 30th Anniversary It is already on sale in Spain.
Created on the basis of N Line finish, the 30th Anniversary special edition boasts a sporty exterior and interior design as well as extensive equipment. Hyundai has also strived to find the best relationship between equipment and price. Something very important considering the current times.
The equipment of the new Hyundai i20 N Line 30th Anniversary
The 30th Anniversary special edition sits at the top of the i20 range. Being based on the N Line trim level, it boasts a wide range of equipment. We then review the highlights of standard equipment:
- Multiple airbags (front, side and curtain)
- Active Lane Departure System
- Emergency braking assistance system with pedestrian, cyclist and vehicle detection
- Height-adjustable and depth-adjustable multifunction sports steering wheel wrapped in perforated leather
- manual climate control
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- tire pressure sensor
- rear parking sensors
- rear view camera
- Active lane following system
- USB charger
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- e-Call emergency call system
- USB port for rear seats
- Central locking with remote control
- Tinted rear windows
- halogen headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- Automatic lighting of lights
- LED taillights
- Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- fabric upholstery
- Front sport bucket seats
- Front center armrest
The engine of the new Hyundai i20 N Line 30th Anniversary
Regarding the mechanical section, Hyundai has opted for the most basic engine, something that contrasts with the dynamic and sporty appearance that the i20 N Line 30th Anniversary looks like. If we take a look under its hood we will find a 1.2-litre MPI four-cylinder petrol engine which develops a power of 84 hp and 118 Nm of maximum torque.
Price of the Hyundai i20 N Line 30th Anniversary in Spain
Prices valid from September / 2022 without including discounts or other promotions
The engine is associated with a Manual gearbox five-speed and a front-wheel drive system. Thanks to this mechanism, it can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 13.1 seconds and reach a top speed of 173 km/h.