DALL-E has been breaking the internet ever since it was publicly released. If you don’t know her by name, you’ve probably heard of her. an artificial intelligence capable of converting any text into an image what you write
Currently the definitive version of DALL-E is in a testing period, and only a few can access it. However, a new model called DALL-E mini has been published on the Hugging Face page, and as its name indicates, it is a lighter version and that you can already try.
Today we are going to explain what is DALL-E mini, how does it work, and how can you use it. The process is very simple, and in a matter of seconds you can have your authentic art gallery that you have created from text – with the help of artificial intelligence, of course.
What is DALL-E mini
DALL-E mini is a new open source artificial intelligence that has been released on the Hugging Face servers. It is a variant of DALL-E 2, the AI project that is currently closed to internet users. However, unlike the first one, this one also allows you to create images from simple text.
Nevertheless, DALL-E mini is a version capable of using less software and hardware resources. Therefore, the results are of lower quality than those of its counterpart, but also much more bizarre and fun, like when the AI tried to draw itself.
How do you create such weird images?
The process that the DALL-E mini follows to create an image is relatively simple. When entering the search parameters, artificial intelligence will start probing the web to find results that suit them. Thus, without using filters, collect images and then proceed to create compositions.
These compositions contain the definitions that we have requested from DALL-E mini. Of course, since it is an internet search without any type of filtering or discrimination of information, it is possible that DALL-E mini tends to show stereotypes that can be offensive for minority communities. this last The creator of the AI already makes it clear to us on the DALL-E mini website itself.
It is expected that the more it is used, the creation capacity of DALL-E mini will increase. After all, artificial intelligences work with training, so the more their capabilities are put to the test, the results it can offer will be better and better.
How to use DALL-E mini
The process is really simple. Yes, sometimes you can find the servers quite fulland there are currently many people in the world who use DALL-E mini as a kind of game.
The latter is quite beneficial for the AIand is that the more people use it, the more trained it will be for the future.
If you want to take a look at DALL-E mini and make your own creations, you just have to do the following:
- Go to the official website of DALL-E mini at hugging face.
- You will see a text box in the middle of the screen. This is the one we are interested in.
- Write what you want me to draw. Of course, keep in mind that you will have to do it in English, since the AI does not yet know how to speak Spanish.
- When you have it written, tap on the orange button Run.
- In case the Hugging Face servers are full, you will see a message that reads “Too much traffic, please try again“.
- Simply tap on To accept to close the message, and press the button Run again. Do this process until you see that the message does not appear anymore.
- Wait for the DALL-E mini to finish charging. This process could take several minutes. While you will see two squares rotate in the middle of the window.
Good art should never be rushed. When DALL-E mini finishes preparing your work, you will see it appear. The AI will offer you nine different options, each one more terrifying than the last. Now, you just have to take a screenshot of your computer or mobileand share your creation with the world.