Among the most popular applications today is WhatsAppThis is because it is kept updated and is constantly incorporating new functions that undoubtedly improve the user experience. Therefore, a new feature has come to light that allows screen sharing during video calls.
As reported by the WabetaInfo medium, this option is still in its test mode for Android and is available to those users who have the beta 18.104.22.168 of the Meta app installed on their cell phones.
In that sense, in SPORTS We share a practical guide with you so that you know how this novelty will work on WhatsApp and you know how to get the most out of it, either with friends or coworkers. Pay attention.
If you want to perform this function, we will show you how to do it from your Android cell phone.
- Please note that this feature is still in test mode.
- Therefore, you must have WhatsApp beta 22.214.171.124 installed on your cell phone.
- Once this is done, enter the application.
- Make a video call with the contacts you want.
- At the bottom of the screen, the share icon will appear.
- Tap on this button and you will see a screen asking if you want to share your screen.
- Hit “OK” and that’s it.
In this way you can even hold meetings to present the project with your fellow students or work.
What does the green dot that appears when you use WhatsApp mean?
- Every time you use WhatsApp, two lights come on, one orange and one green.
- In the case of the latter, it is usually quite intense and is displayed either in the upper corner or in the notch of your cell phone.
- In the case of the green dot, it means that the camera of your smartphone is being used.
- This is interpreted as WhatsApp having access to your cell phone camera.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?