Today’s mobile devices have a large number of tools, which are very useful for the millions of users who have Android like its operating system, for example: now it is possible to read messages or notifications without having to touch the phone, you can also unlock it with more than one fingerprint, prevent someone from turning it off when you are a victim of theft, etc.; However, this time, from Depor we will teach you how to silence phone calls by turning your smartphone over. Take note.
As we said at the beginning, you need a third-party application to silence incoming calls just by turning your cell phone over or placing it face down on a flat surface, we refer to the app “google phone”, which you download in the Android Google Play Store or by clicking on the following linkDon’t worry, the program is 100% reliable, remember that it was developed by Alphabet, Inc.
The steps to mute calls by flipping your Android phone
- First, open the “google phone” and grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate without problems.
- In the main interface, click on the icon of the three dots that are located in the upper right corner.
- A box will be displayed with three options, press the one that says “Settings”.
- You will access a new menu, where you must scroll down until you reach the “Turn to mute” section, touch it.
- The next step is to turn on the switch that appears.
- Done, that would be all, just wait for a call to arrive and place the device face down on a flat surface, so it will stop ringing without the need to press buttons.
Why don’t users prefer Xiaomi’s MIUI?
- Xiaomi Bugs: Gesture navigation does not work correctly, in the same way the cameras that include social networks or applications, finally, the notifications arrive after several minutes and those of a specific app cannot be deactivated.
- security patches: When a security flaw is detected that can be exploited by cybercriminals, it usually takes Xiaomi several days to release a new patch that fixes the problem.
- High consumption of RAM memory: with each UI update MIUIthe cell phone executes more processes and immediately fills the GB of RAM memory, which would cause bugs, slowdown of the operating system, overheating of the battery and in the worst case, a sudden reboot.
- connections: Bluetooth is unstable, whether with speakers, headphones, smartwatches, etc. If you connect to a WiFi network without internet, the cell phone does not automatically switch to mobile data.
- Other reasons– Dark mode is considered by users to be one of the worst features. They try to resemble the iOS user interface. The quick charge animation does not show the exact percentage.