Welcome! In the case that you have recently bought a Xiaomi device but the capacity of the camera does not convince you at all, then do not worry, since here we have the solution.
Later we will talk in depth about an app called Google Camera that will undoubtedly allow you to take excellent photos and record high-resolution videos. Keep reading to learn how to install the Gcam on a Xiaomi redmi Let’s get to it!
What is the Google Camera?
The Google Camera or also called Gcam is an official photo application that, as its name indicates, has been developed by Google and is available only for Android devices. Basically, this app replaces the camera that comes with Android by default.
In fact, it has impressive software, which greatly improves the quality of photos and videos that are recorded with Android phones. That is why a large number of users prefer to use this app over the camera that is installed by default. On the other hand, improving the quality of photos on Android is not a problem, since there are tricks to carry out this action.
Regarding the advantages of this app, we must mention that it allows us to take spherical photographs to enjoy immersive views. It is also possible to apply the blur effect to SLR photos with shallow depth of field, which is ideal for all those who love photography.
On the other hand, this app has an intuitive and simple interface that allows us to obtain good photos without having to select a large number of filters. That is why we invite you not to miss the opportunity and take a look at the Gcam to see how they will greatly improve the quality of your photos and videos.
Steps to install the Gcam on Xiaomi Redmi Note
Next, in this new section, we will explain in great detail all the steps you must carry out to install the Gcam on your Xiaomi Redmi Note. As you can see, this process is quite simple and it won’t take you long to complete. You just have to follow the following instructions to the letter so that you do not have any inconvenience.
- The first thing you should do is install Google Play on your Xiaomi Redmi Note, for this, you will have to search on reliable pages that offer apk of thousands of applications.
- Once you download this service, search your browser for Google Camera or Gcam.
- Once you have downloaded Google Cam on your Redmi Note, the system will ask you for permission to install apps from the file manager.
- You just have to press the ” OK ” option to start the installation process in a few seconds.
- After a few minutes, you will have the Google Cam installed on your Redmi Note mobile. But before you can use it, you must configure this app to be able to make the best use of it.
The process to configure the Gcam
Once the Google camera app is installed, we still have to configure it to be able to take spectacular photos and record high-resolution videos. You can also set applications in your Android share menu such as Gcam. But you should not worry, since in this section we will explain briefly and precisely how to configure the Gcam on your Xiaomi Redmi note mobile. Keep reading!
- To begin, you must enter the app and select the “More” option in order to enter the Google Camera settings.
- Once you have been able to access the settings, you will have the opportunity to adjust the resolution, remove the camera sounds, or add a grid.
- Also in the advanced settings part, you can adjust the control of HDR + and video stabilization to be able to record professional videos in 4K easily. Not only can you record videos in high resolution but with the Gcam, you can also take RAW photos with your Redmi Note 7.
- With all these settings you can forget about the camera that is installed on your mobile by default, from now on the Google camera will be your best ally when it comes to recording videos or taking spectacular photos.
We are done for today! With this post you can find the solution to the Error of application not installed on your Android. If the information in this post has been useful to you, please do not hesitate to share it with your contacts so that in this way they can give this excellent application a chance . See you in the next installment!