Microsoft Office Publisher is known as a software that can help you create and design brochures, flyers and newsletters of an informative nature. Likewise, this program has various tools with which you can create some cards, calendars and various invitations.
Likewise, it is popular for its uses with various text documents and marketing tools, thus supporting the creation and design of various websites.
Publisher has many templates, as well as a wizard, ideal to help all its users during the creation of documents.
In this post, we want to help insert different images into your Microsoft Publisher files so that you can find in them the perfect balance between what you want and what you can do with all its excellent editing tools.
How to insert a picture frame into a Publisher document step-by-step
To start with this task, you must follow the following instructions:
- Start by executing the program, and proceed to locate yourself on the “File” option which will throw you a drop-down menu within which you must search and press the “New” option.
- There you will see a series of options of which you must press the “Insert” button and wait for it to provide you with another drop-down menu.
- There, you can place the cursor just over the word “Image” and the same system will throw you a series of options, including the following: Multimedia gallery, from file, Empty image frame and from the scanner or camera.
- Here you must locate yourself and make a single click on the “Empty Picture Frame” option. When you press it, you will see that a frame will appear right in the center of the document.
- By placing the cursor right on the dotted line of the frame and holding it down, you can place the cursor just in a position to drag the frame of your image to the place where you want it to be positioned.
- After that, you must click on the frame and you will be able to see how different small circles are positioned just around the image.
- By hovering over there, and dragging these points, you can change and adjust the size of said image, until you get the image with the desired dimensions.
Advantages of Microsoft Office Publisher
- With this program you will be able to efficiently create different types of publications, which may have a high quality, so you will have no problem helping to reflect and create the business card of your project or brand.
- If you want to get some kind of preview on accessing templates, this will be a great app to explore hundreds of high- quality custom templates and effects.
- If you wish, you can connect with your customers, through the online customization offered by the platform, with which you will not have to worry about any details, ever again.
- Likewise, you have the possibility to convert all your files and documents to PDF or XPS format with the easy movement of one click.
This is an excellent content creation and editing platform, which offers you different advantages over the market. Likewise, being the best known in the world, it has unique tools that are very intuitive at the same time with which you can go from a simple design to one that is acclaimed by everyone in your workplace. Do you feel ready? Start creating