Social networks have become the most important means of communication, their uses are diverse. From expressing your opinions, showing your day to day Until making known their art, hobbies and the way they have to live life. At this point, Facebook stands out, which has become the most important social network.
The beginnings of Facebook were aimed at satisfying the interaction needs of some individuals. Those who could establish communication with people from anywhere in the world and who often used this medium to meet new people and make friends.
Today it is possible to do all these activities. However, Facebook like any other platform has evolved and in turn, has brought new features to the page. One of these is the dominated ” marketplace “ which is an alternative for buying and selling new or second-hand products.
How to hide group members and administrators on Facebook?
Groups are another type of tool that Facebook uses to bring together a set of users who have common interests and who have found it necessary to establish connections with others through their platforms.
A group can deal with practically any topic. Without forgetting of course that all those activities that are restricted by law will not be allowed on the platform. However, different uses can be given, for example in the case of users who share a political point of view or who carry out commercial activities and who may offer and distribute their products.
An important point in Facebook is that any user can create a group, but can also use different registration options. This means that the person will decide if the group is public and any individual can be a member or if the administrator will regulate access to the group.
Steps to hide group members and administrators on Facebook
One of the virtues of being the administrator of a group on Facebook is that you have access to all the information shared in it. This includes images and photographs as well as posts in the form of comments.
Of course, not everything is rosy. Since in some cases the administrator will have to act and eliminate a member or any material that violates the group’s rules. Therefore, it can be the subject of threats, insults and any type of negative actions on the part of users who have been eliminated.
For these cases, Facebook offers the possibility of keeping him or the administrators of a group anonymous. If you are interested in carrying out this action in your group, you can follow the following instructions:
- First, you must log in to your Facebook account and go to the section of the group that you have created.
- Depending on the device you have used to log in, you must click on the “edit group” option. What good can you find in the upper right corner of the main page or click on an option called “basic information”. Which redirects you to the settings menu.
- You will find a menu of available options within which are the privacy settings. To do this, click on “privacy” and select the way you want the group to be viewed.
- You can choose between the “open” option in which all users inside and outside Facebook can have access to the group’s information, clearly including the administrator and the members.
- Another option is “closed“ in which there will also be a previous visualization of the users who are members of the group and their administrator. However, this option does not allow the content that has been shared to be exposed.
- The last option has been called “secret” and it is the one that interests us in this case. Since it prevents both the administrator and its members from being visualized so it is quite safe.
- After choosing the last option you can click on « save changes».