As we have mentioned, we may be using the app or process that has failed or, however, it may also be being used in the background and therefore the error does not affect us. This can proceed through a wrong process through various possible aspects such as an erroneous update, accumulation of cache memory or various situations that we are going to discard along with the search for the solution.
Contrary to what we may think, the severity of this error will be marked by everything it causes on our mobile. It does not affect all terminals in the same way, because sometimes you just press the close button without anything happening. However on other occasions, there is a reboot the entire visual system of the smartphone, causing everything to be charged again.
In any of the cases, we recommend solving it if in the same week it has appeared several times or it could multiply until it becomes a major problem.
To try to end the problem, you have to follow a series of instructions that do not have to always work. This is why we have to put all of them into practice and check with day-to-day use if they are taking effect. Although we should take into account the options that appear in the message, the options are not very useful in the short term:
- Close application: forces the closure and allows us to use the mobile after the problem, although causing the restart of the systems that fail.
- Wait: we can wait several seconds or minutes without this working.
- Send feedback: we will report the problem.
The first error is the most common one that we are going to encounter, because in many cases just by clearing the temporary memory, the system works again without failures. This release of memory occurs when restarting the mobile without having to complicate us at all. We must not forget to do it from time to time, to prevent this error from repeating itself, although it could also not return.
Memory is guilty
Something more complex to solve is if the fault of the problem comes from memory. Whatever caused the system failure, it is in our storage and must be eliminated as necessary. We should not think that it is a virus, since it can only be a file that has not been completely downloaded or a poorly processed image that we have made with the mobile.
To begin we had to pass the memory assistant of the smartphone, which can be called cleaner or, we can resort to the Google Faithful app that takes care of it. In this way we will be able to remove cache or unusable files from the system that only take up space and can lead to this situation.
But we cannot forget about the possible errors and that is why we have to manually review the gallery, the downloads and the rest of the files in search of something strange or that we cannot open. A cleaning that sooner or later we had to do and perhaps now is the time. After completing it, we have to recommend the restart, so that all the changes are valid in the system.
An old problem
On more than one occasion the section called Android System WebView has generated errors in Android and this time it was not going to be different. Although with another name, this may be the cause of the situation. To get it repaired we have to look for it in Settings> Applications> Android System WebView and proceed to enter storage to delete it and then force it to stop so that it is restored.
In the Android panorama we find various updates that can lead us to this situation compromised with the system if we ignore them or they may be in charge of solving it for our benefit. To meet them all, we must be clear about where to find them and we are going to show you:
- Google Play updates: those that offer the latest version to the system apps and that we can find from the application itself, by touching the profile photo, entering Manage apps and device.
- Google Play system updates: the one in charge of the store working correctly with our smartphone has its own update point within Settings> Security. Just tap on this button and it will detect new versions.
- System and Security Updates – Both are in the same place and are the most important. The search for new versions can be accessed in Settings> System> Updates.
In case you have chosen to try a beta update on your mobile, this error gains possibilities, although we could reach this in other situations. To get out of it as a more advanced and helpful solution we have to think about the Hard Reset, since it is the only thing that does not guarantee to erase everything from the system and make it return to the original state without error.
To carry it out we have to first remove all the value files and proceed with these steps:
- We turn off the mobile.
- We press the volume down button and the power button at the same time until the phone turns on.
- Touching the volume buttons we move and with the power button we accept.
- We choose Recovery mode.
- We go to Wipe data / factory reset.
- We press the power button to select the option.
- We repeat with the Reboot system now option and wait for it to turn on again.