Communication between people is very wide. There are those who say a lot with a few words and those who need many words to say little. However, one of the best ways to communicate in this new technological age is through visual effects. Using images, gif or sticker, many people manage to say everything they feel and think.
Based on this, the stickers have been wonderful elements which we cannot stop using. Within Instagram, stickers have gained great fame, to the point of being a great trend in their use. Like for example the countdown sticker to notify your followers of an important event that will happen soon.
However, we can not ignore the fact that these stickers as well have won it multiple applications of communication and socialization such as WhatsApp, where we can use them for any kind of conversation no matter what.
Have you ever wondered how to create your own stickers for instagram stories? In this small but nutritious tutorial, we will teach you to exploit your imagination and thus be able to create the stickers you want. You will no longer have to have any kind of limit and what you want to express, will be said in the best and most creative way.
Using AnySticker to create stickers for Instagram
One of the simplest and most dynamic way to create stickers and be able to customize them for the publications that you share through your Instagram stories, is using the AnySticker application. Thanks to it, you will be able to get the most out of all your ideas and use these stickers on multiple platforms. To start creating your sticker, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Start by downloading the application from the play store or the Apple store. Enter the name of the application in the search engine and start downloading it when you have located it.
- Once the application is installed correctly on your phone, you just have to open it to start the creation process. Once inside, press the “Create sticker” button.
- You will automatically see that a secondary screen opens, where you can start writing what you want and likewise add an icon with which you will accompany said text.
- Once you are satisfied with your little creation, press the “Select image” button and this way you will be selecting the story you want to use from your gallery. AnySticker will automatically place it over said sticker. And voila, with this your sticker will be ready and saved in your gallery.
Creating stickers for Instagram stories with Giphy
Something that not many know is the fact that the stickers that are used in Instagram stories, in general, usually work with Giphy. This website is a huge repository of gifs, which we regularly see on WhatsApp and other social media states.
Since there are hundreds of gifs here with which you can make your stickers, this is an excellent tool for this task. To make your own stickers with this tool, you just have to follow the following instructions:
- Start by entering your website
- Once inside, it is important that you register by clicking on the Log In button, likewise, there you must fill in all your data and your account will be created automatically.
- If you already have an animated gif that comes from another application or program, you can upload it easily with the “Upload” option. Otherwise, Giphy gives you the option to create your own animated gifs by simply pressing the “Create” button.
- Once inside the “Create” option, you can create stickers and upload them wherever you want. In this case, the ideal is that you start creating stickers with animated images which are cut out on a transparent background, in this way your sticker will be as professional as possible.
- Once you have finished with all the options that the page offers you, you just have to upload it by pressing “Upload to Giphy”. From there, you can download said sticker and add it to your Instagram stories.
With all these tools, you are ready to show the world what you want to teach them.