In Roblox there are a large number of games and very varied to play, but in addition to that, the most creative can also create their own and publish them for the community to enjoy. However, it is possible that when it comes to doing this it can be confusing.
Therefore, in the following guide we leave you all the necessary information about how to create your own games on Roblox and then publish them In a simple way. Do not miss it!
How to create games on Roblox
The first thing to know is that each player can create a total of 200 public games. Games can be both public and private. The creation is the same regardless of the type of game, but it must be taken into account that if the game is private, the subscriptions of the VIP services will be canceled.
To create a game we must follow the following steps:
- Hit the “Create” tab on the top bar. Then we click “Start creating”. Games can only be created from your computer.
- The creation studio in which we can select templates, themes and gameplay.
- To create the game it is necessary to understand the basics of programming, but you can consult tutorials from the page itself. The language used is Lua.
How to publish games on Roblox
- 1. We go back to the “Create” tab and it will go back to the menu. From there we can access our creations.
- We select the game in question and go to the eye icon. If it is in green it means that it is public and if it is gray it means that it is private. We just have to change the state of the icon.
In this way, our game would already be available to the public and could be played without any problem.