Both iPhone and iPad have become devices that we use on a daily basis. In fact, on many occasions we use them more than our computer, and it is that with the touch of a finger we can access any website we want in a few seconds. But did you know that there is an even faster way to access your favorite websites?
That’s how it is. It’s all about shortcuts, one of several Safari tricks. This one, in particular, allows you to create shortcuts to the websites you want with a couple of taps. Thus, you can open any page just by clicking its icon on the home screen of your iPhone.
The best of all is that you can make a shortcut of any web you want. The procedure is also very simple, so there is no way to get lost. Just grab your iPhone or iPad and follow the steps below.
How to create a shortcut from Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Opens Safari from your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the desired website.
- Now, tap on the share button at the bottom. When the window opens, you will see a button indicating Add to Home.
- Once you touch the button, you can choose the name to put on the web. In addition, the icon of the same will be added automatically.
- Click on the button Addin the upper right area.
- Done, now your iPhone will automatically take you to the Home screen. Here, you will be able to see your newly created Safari shortcut. Every time you touch it, the website of your choice will automatically open.
Create a favorites folder
This is an extra step you can take if you like organization. It is about creating a folder in which store all your favorite websites at the start of your iPhone. Thus, you can have all the sites you have stored in Bookmarks, but within reach of a touch.
First, you will have to generate shortcuts of all the websites that you would like to save in the folder. When you have them all ready, simply hold down on the icon of one of them, until they start to shake. Just as if it were an ordinary app, drag one shortcut over another to create the folders on your iPhone. When you’re done, you can give it whatever name you like.