Next, we are going to see how to change and configure the time and date manually in Windows 7 and Windows 10 in a very simple way. Follow these steps and in no time you will be able to modify everything as you like best.
It will also be very useful if you have a problem with the date and time of Windows 10 since solving the problem manually will allow you to prevent these problems from occurring again.
It is important to have the time and date of our operating system updated. This is more than anything because if that is not the case, it can cause us problems both when browsing the internet and also when using different applications.
At present you may find one or another problem when you try to enter different websites with an old date, it will not let you enter it. This problem can also be solved by disabling or deactivating automatic time synchronization
Many people think that this means that the web is down or offline and the truth is that it has to do with the configuration of the date and time of the operating system.
Therefore, we are going to see this simple tutorial so that you learn in a few steps how to change the date, language and time of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
How to change Windows time and date
In Windows 7
- You must press ” Start ” just below the left of the operating system or the ” Windows ” key on your keyboard. After this, you will have to go to the “Control Panel”.
- Now you will have to go to “Clock, language and region”.
- Then go to ” Date and time .”
- In the date and time tab, you will have to click on ” Change date and time “. In some cases, it asks you to enter the administrator password.
- Once you select the date and time, you will have to go to the ” Change time zone ” tab and choose the one for your country.
- If it is summer you will have to check the option “Automatically adjust for summertime”.
- After this press ” Accept ” in the windows and that’s it. This way you will have the date and time changed in Windows 7.
How to set the time and date manually from Windows
On Windows 10
- Press the ” Windows ” key on your physical keyboard or go to ” Start ” at the bottom left of the operating system screen.
- After this, you will have to click on the gear-shaped icon to enter the ” Settings ” section of the operating system.
- Now we have to click on the ” Time and language ” section.
- Click on ” Date and time ” in the left sidebar.
- Here we have several options, we can activate the switch to adjust the time and time zone automatically which would be ideal or you can do it manually a little further down by selecting the “Time Zone” of your country.
- You can also use the server at time.windows.com to synchronize the clock fully automatically. You can even show additional calendars on the taskbar by selecting the one you want just below everything in this same section.
In this same section, you will be able to configure the region and the language of the operating system. It is important that you have it properly configured since many applications are governed by these settings to install correctly.
As you can see, it is quite easy to change and configure the time and date manually in Windows 10 and Windows 7. It is a simple process that should take you very few minutes. In this way, you can modify both the time and the date in the way that is most comfortable for you. The best thing is always to leave everything in automatic so that we never have problems with the clock and the Windows date.
Remember that we have a great variety of tutorials on Windows and its many configurations. So you can check out our blog if you need to learn more about Microsoft’s operating system.
A Windows configuration that can be of great help is to program a timer to program the shutdown of the computer.