As you may already know, your Instagram stories were destroyed 24 hours after being created and published without leaving any record of them. Well, thanks to the constant updates of this incredible platform, it will currently allow you to archive, save and highlight stories on your Instagram.
This extraordinary innovation will allow you to create outstanding stories. These will be named after “collections” of your past stories that will appear in a new horizontal bar at the top of your profile. Therefore, below we will explain how to archive, save and highlight your stories on Instagram in an easy and practical way, to generate more visits in your stories.
How to archive and save stories within the Instagram App
Thanks to the new update made by the Instagram platform, you will be able to archive and save your favorite stories in a file within the application without resorting to other tools. Therefore, here we will explain step by step how to archive and save your stories within your own Instagram account.
- First of all, from the main Instagram screen, you must click on the icon with 3 horizontal lines that appears in the upper right corner of the screen on your mobile.
- Later, you will be able to observe on the right side of the screen the display of a small window. Here you must click at the bottom on the option with the name of “configuration”.
- Next, you will have to press the option with the name of “privacy”.
- In this new window displayed, you must search for and select the option with the name “history”.
- Now within the “history” options, select the “saved” icon.
- Finally, view and select in the new window displayed the icon with the name “save to file.”
Always keep in mind that, to archive and save your Instagram stories within the same App, you must activate this function to be able to see them later in your Instagram archive. From this moment on, all the stories you make will be saved chronologically within the Instagram Stories files.
In addition, as we explained previously, Instagram featured stories are stories that currently do not have an expiration of 24 hours, which you can now always keep on your wall. Even this fabulous App will give you the opportunity to place covers for your featured stories if it is to your liking. However, you can easily recover your deleted Instagram stories.
How to archive your Instagram stories in “Featured”
In addition, the Instagram platform will also allow you to highlight your favorite stories so that they are within a sub category called “Featured”. In this way, it will be possible to access your favorite stories more easily, but for this you must follow the following instructions.
- First of all, within the Instagram application you must press the icon with the clock figure located in the upper right corner of the main screen of your profile.
- Once inside your story archive, you must click on the story you want to highlight in favorites by clicking on it.
- Then, within the content of the story, you can see at the bottom an icon represented by a heart which you must click.
As you have seen, with these simple instructions, you will have already selected your favorite story for the “featured” folder. It should be noted that Instagram is the outstanding social network par excellence in its visual section. That is why it is important to take care of our published content if we want to save them later.
Finally, keep in mind that, once you have created your different featured sections, you will be able to add new content to the featured stories that you already have created. We are also pleased to share with you the most practical and simple ways to save and download photos, stories and videos from Instagram to always have them accessible within your application.