In today’s article, I am going to tell you about the driving license that if for some reason your driving license is lost, stolen, broken, fell and your driving license is not available even after many years So, how do you apply online or offline for a duplicate driving license so that you get your duplicate driving license. It is very necessary for you to apply for a duplicate license if the driving license is lost, stolen, broken, broken, etc.
Under Section 3 of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, no person shall drive a vehicle in any public place without a valid driving license, whether the vehicle is his own or whether he has hired the said vehicle.
What to do after a driving license is lost or stolen?
Under Section 3 of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, all persons with a valid driving license issued by the RTO are required to drive a vehicle in a public place, if any person is caught driving without a valid driving license. The person will be prosecuted under the Motor Vehicles Act and will be punished with fine.
In such a situation, if your driving license is lost or stolen, then you will have to go to the nearest police station and file a first information report and take a copy of the FIR, which will give you the duplicate driving license form to the RTO as a document to get a duplicate driving license. Have to give with An affidavit Will also have to be made, which will be a certificate that in front of your concerned officer, your driver’s license has been lost, stolen.
Making duplicate driving license online has become even easier because the Ministry of Road Transport and State Roads Government of India has started the parivahan web portal with the help of which you can get a new driving license and duplicate driving license from home and this parivahan web Many transport related facilities are provided on portal.
Some easy steps to get a duplicate driving license are known:
- First of all you have to put your laptop or mobile browser url: – sarathi.parivahan.gov.in and come to the website of Ministry of Road Transport and State Roads, you will have a page open in which you have to select the state and something like that The page will open.
On this page you will see many other options on the left side, in which you have to click on Apply Online, after which you will see many other options below, in which you will have to click on (service on Driving license (Renewal, Duplicate, Adel, other), then ripen Some such page will come in front.
On this page, you have to choose PAN state and click continue, after which some such page will open in front of you.
After filling all the information sought on this page, you will have to click on procced and the complete information of your driving license will come in front of you and you will have to click on procced after seeing all the information.
After this, as the page will open in front of you and every information sought in it, you will have to fill it right.
2. A scan copy of the required documents required for the duplicate driving license has to be uploaded.
- Residence certificate: Aadhaar car, passport, ration card.
- Age certificate: PAN card, birth certificate, transfer certificate, 10th grade marksheet.
- Medical Certificate: Form 1 to be signed by a certified government doctor.
3. You will have to scan and upload your passport size photo and signature.
4. After doing all this, you will have to pay a fee to get a duplicate driving license.