Are you looking for a job and don’t know where to apply? The Welfare Secretariat is one of many options for workwhich is currently one of the most important federal agencies because it is in charge of managing various social programs.
Among the social programs it manages is the Adult Welfare Pension Greater, the pension for people with disabilities and Sembrando Vidas, among others. Next we tell you how much a worker in the Welfare Secretariat.
How much money does a worker at the Welfare Secretariat earn?
According to information from the National Transparency Portal (PNT) of MexicoIn the Welfare Secretariat there are multiple salaries ranging from operational levels, managers and even Undersecretary and Welfare Secretary, these are some of the salaries earned in the Welfare Secretariat:
- Office manager, salary of $15,563.00 gross pesos per month
- Analyst specialized in projects, salary of $15,509.00 gross pesos per month
- Directorate of regulations and technology, salary of $58,690.00 gross pesos per month
- Administration Subdelegation, salary of $58,690.00 gross pesos per month
- Professional opinion coordinator at the Welfare Secretariat, salary of $17,032.00 gross pesos per month
- Subdirectorate of accountability, salary of $34,863.00 gross pesos per month
- Process management, salary of $65,236.00 gross pesos per month.
- Sub-directorate of systematization, salary of $34,863.00 gross pesos per month.
These are some of the approximate salaries for each of the positions that the company can offer. Welfare Secretariat in 2023, you can make a decision whether or not to apply for a job if you see an opening.
High level Team of young journalists whose objective is to explain the most relevant business, economic and financial news. We are passionate about telling stories and believe in citizen and service journalism.