The community program of Families in Action was created by him colombian government with the objective of providing financial support to families with children and adolescents who are in a situation of poverty and extreme poverty. Many citizens question whether this benefit will continue in 2023. At the end of December 2022, social prosperity made an exceptional transfer to the beneficiaries of this subsidy. In the following Depor note, you will find all the necessary information on this subject.
The Familias en Acción program offers families the possibility of receiving a financial incentive, as long as they meet certain conditions related to school attendance and medical care for their sons and daughters. If you still don’t know how to enroll in the program, what are the payment dates and other important details, don’t worry. Below, we have compiled relevant information so that you can learn more about this program.
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of Familias en Acción?
To find out if your family is part of Families in Action: targeted families.prosperidadsocial.gov.co/
- Enter the option ‘Check here if it is targeted’.
- Type the type of document (identity card, citizenship card, civil registry or foreigner’s card).
- Write the number of the document.
- Write your first name and then the first last name
- Indicates the date of issue of the document.
- Check the box ‘I am not a robot’ and wait for the system to verify the information.
When do Familias en Acción 2023 pay?
The last payment cycle began on December 26, 2022 and ended on January 15, 2023. Currently, the Department for Social Prosperity has not yet confirmed a new payment cycle, however, they urge all citizens to update your Sisbén data. This platform is the only one used to identify and distribute economic resources to the population. This is a fundamental requirement to be able to collect the bonus.
How to sign up for Families in Action?
The Department of Social Prosperity began the second stage of registration for the Families in Action program, which in its fourth phase was open until December 31, 2022, for people registered in the Sisbén IV census and who meet the requirements established by the regulatory entity for social programs.
- That the household has been surveyed with the Sisbén IV methodology.
- That the household is classified in subgroups A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3 or B4 of Sisbén IV.
- That the home has registered in its composition, children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Requirements to qualify for Families in Action:
The selection of families is carried out through a process called “targeting”. In this process, some targeting criteria are taken into account.
- Households that already have a survey Sisben IV.
- The families that make up these households have an A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3 or B4 classification as a result of their survey.
- Therefore, these families must have registered in their Sisbén file the Boys, Girls and/or minors under 18 years of age under their care.