Honor has officially presented the new Honor X10; a new premium mid-range that stands out for being an affordable 5G mobile, within the entire catalog with fifth-generation network connections. As well as another series of outstanding characteristics; such as its 90Hz screen refresh, pop-up front camera, and Kirin 820-based power.
It is worth noting that about this smartphone we already had many of its previous details confirmed; added to the fact that the same company was the one who revealed in the first instance the final design that the device would have. Now, the new Honor phone has already been fully revealed and then we will announce its benefits.
New Honor X10: four total cameras and good power for the middle sector
As it was already known, the Honor X10 arrives with a continuous design; With which, we see that we continue to have an emerging system where its camera for selfies is hidden, the same system that its predecessor owns: the Honor 9X. What offers maximum use of all your screen; and it comes with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, two of the highest on a terminal.
In the same way, this new 5G mobile also has a beautiful pattern of colors on the back; Where a triple camera setup commanded by a 40MP main shooter, an ultra-wide sensor and a macro lens converge. This main camera is an RYYB sensor that allows better photographs in low light; as well as the “Super Night Mode” and video recording at 960 fps.
Regarding the power with which the Honor X10 arrives, we tell you that under the hood we find a mid-range chipper: Kirin 820 SoC; like the Huawei P40 Lite 5G, and which has a 5G modem compatible with SA and NSA. And as part of the power, we also have two RAM options and two storage options for combination; being the highest: 8GB + 128GB.
Similarly, the autonomy of the Honor X10 is given by a good battery capacity; in addition to having fast charging support of 22.5 watts. And among other highlights of this new 5G mobile, we have the Turbo GPU and Kirin Gaming + 2.0 software for a greater immersive gaming experience; and at the same time, a balance of gaming performance and power consumption.
Specifications of the new Honor 5G mobile:
- Screen: 6.63 “IPS LCD in FHD + resolution (2400 x 1080p.) With 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling
- Triple rear camera: main 40MP (f / 1.8) + ultra wide-angle 8MP (f / 2.4) + 2MP macro lens (f / 2.4)
- Retractable front camera : 16MP (f / 2.2)
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 820 | GPU: Mali-G57
- RAM memory: 6/8 GB
- Internal storage: 64/128 GB
- Battery: 4300 mAh with 22.5W fast charge
- Operating system: Android 10 under the Magic UI 3.1.1 layer
- Others: Side fingerprint reader; WiFi 802.11 ac; Bluetooth 5.1; USB Type-C; Jack 3.5mm headphones; 5G SA / NSA network.
Availability and prices
The new 5G Honor X10 mobile was launched in China, where pre-orders have already started and official sales will begin on May 26 in the country; while its availability in other markets in Europe and Latin America, the arrival dates are still unknown.
Still, this Honor X10 comes in four color options: black, silver, orange, and blue; in addition to coming in three memory configurations for the following prices:
- 6GB + 64GB = 1899 yuan (about € 244 / $ 268)
- 6GB + 128GB = 2199 yuan (about € 283 / $ 310)
- 8GB + 128GB = 2399 yuan (about € 308 / $ 339)